First thing you'll do?

I'll be trying out the new expansion with my girlfriend one day after the release when it's my birthday :p. We'll probably team up on a continents map and play on at least Emperor difficulty.

I'm not yet sure who I'm going to play as. Perhaps I'll go with Poland since that's a very flexible civ. Before I considered playing as the Zulu, since my gf might play as China and an army of Chu-ko-nu and Impi's would be a force to be reckoned with:D.

I will certainly play as Venice. It is the most revolutionary civilization ever introducted in a civilization game. I'm really curious to see the game experience with the "Serenissima Republic"!

I will kick off a game as Shoshone and try for some fun culture victory with my great reach of Pathfinders and excavation. I will probably play on a continents map or if there is a new map type, try that out.

Play Byzantium add in all BNW civs + France and Ottomans.

I want to play as Portugal and see if I can sustain my expansion through the help of Feitorias (or whatever the correct plural is). I am really looking forward towards the new trading system.

Start a game with Shoshone and add all new civs + france into the game.

When i play ill go hunt for old ruins. First found a religion with it and then try to get 3 composite bowman upgrades for my scouts. Ill rush 2 pathfinders out as fast as possible and i suppose you already get one from the start and start scouting. Ill try to build 2 settlers and try to hold good city spots while teching up and building up my economy. Ill probably start with piety and play a defensive/peacefull game at the start of my game. Focussing on building just enough units to hold off invaders. Also i try to get 2 trade routs going. 1 for production on a city with a lot of food and one growth in my capital.

First, play as Shoshone or Morocco against new civs. then, play as Ottomans and will attack every single trade routs and will show them how to become pirate :D

Anausha,

sorry for going a bit offopic. But what do you gain when u capture an enemy trade caravan/ship?

Obviously, download the client first.

Then wait until done.

Click play.

Watch the impression of new intro scene.

Enjoying music and first new artwork.

Then just click play without settings. Hope the new civ is chosen. Or replay if not the chosen. The odd is only 25%

Probably a game with Brazil trying out the new culture game.

After that all the other new civs in a yet to be determined order, then the changed civs if the changes are changing enough. :lol:

Fire up Poland, prepare and plan for a huge Winged Hussar army, charge them into combat! ...and then realize they are still Lancers and are completely worthless... :twitch:

But I will do it.

Checking all of the leaders and civs in the Civolopedia to see what (if any) changes have been made to each of them.

Top Bottom