Scenario:Rise and Fall of the Dinosaur Empire

SG-17

Deity
Until my computer gets upgraded I will be doing only simple mods. This is the first.

The Rise of the Dinosaur Empire(RODE), and the Fall of the Dinosaur Empire(FODE).
They are simple mods, using orignial firaxis units, including the Dinos, there are a few user created units like Godzilla, Ghidorah, Mothra, ect.

In the Rise of the Dino Empire you play as the Dinosaur Empire, and start from the begining, with a setteler you build your empire as you face foes such as humans, and daikaiju(giant monsters). you use mostly dino units, excluding, setteler and workers.

In the Fall of the Dino Empire you can play as the Dino Empire, Rebel Dinos(in locked alliance with North, and South Humans), Northern Humans, Southern Humans, Central Humans, Daikaiju, or Slave Humans(in locked alliance with Dino Empire and Central Humans) After an uprising the humans succsessfully created several nations with the help of the rebel dinos, although the central humans remain loyal to the empire. the Daikaiju are neutral but are powerful enemies. By this time the humans have advanced to the industrial era and have machinery. With any of the human nations you can use any human unit. with rebel dinos you can use any dino unit and several human units, with the empire you have full use of both. but the daikaiju have control of Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah, King Kong, the Son of Kong, and several Megalodons. With the empiire you can regain control of the world, or with humans you can finally rid the world of the evil empire, or with daikaiju you can destroy everything else and have the world to yourself.

This is the base plot for the scenarios, i have started work on RODE.

But i need several graphics, such as two differant dino leader heads and a godzilla leaderhead.

I should have the beta out in a week.

This mod looks great...it.. makes....me...RRRRAAAAAUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR

Oops, i'm sorry, i couldn't control myself :p

thanks, and i also found a dragon lh i could use for the daikaijual

Are you going to use Kinboat's Dragon collection of every color for some of the monsters?

yeh i have the pteradon, and technically he was green. in Godzilla 2000 they made him green, and every movie with the millenium godzilla he is green

im just about finished with the terrain on the map, next i will lay the cities then i will place the units and then test.

I am currenty testing, RODE, when im finished i will test FODE then i will release it.

Top Bottom