Random Rants VI: See, this is why we can't have nice things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to have a car towed from work today, and one tow truck showed up about an hour later and the driver declared he couldn't tow it because it was an SUV with a trailer behind it, and that would require a more specialized tow truck. So an hour later another tow truck driver with this pimp ass tow truck shows up, but the guy owning the car had already moved it. :(

I tried to have a car towed from work today, and one tow truck showed up about an hour later and the driver declared he couldn't tow it because it was an SUV with a trailer behind it, and that would require a more specialized tow truck. So an hour later another tow truck driver with this pimp ass tow truck shows up, but the guy owning the car had already moved it. :(

It's awesome watching people go crazy when they realized their car got towed because they parked somewhere where they obviously shouldn't have parked.

It's awesome watching people go crazy when they realized their car got towed because they parked somewhere where they obviously shouldn't have parked.

Maybe I just enjoy abusing power (as if there's any other reason for having power), but I do always get a little jazz out of it whenever I have to have someone towed. :) Especially the doctors. Sometimes doctors park in the doctors only spaces without the required decal displayed, and we tow them, and they get pissed off.

But the doctors tend to be pricks, and the few that aren't I leave alone.

I got the ring of death today. That's a big blow because I wanted to get NCAA Football 09, but now I doubt I'll get it.

Don't worry microsoft is quick with the repairs mine broke right beofre GTA.

I got drunk last night and went horribly emo and spilt out my inner feelings, and things like that. It was horrible. I'm never drinking again.

Yeah my neck is stiff, my right ribs hurt like hell and I dont know why. The redhead I'm after is apparently out of town so I got wasted a few days ago and ended up with some brunette. Friends tell me I used a pickup line that went along the lines "Are you cold?", though not in the gentlemanly manner but that I started touching her and enjoying she was cold on the touch. I'm such a freak. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom