Shall we try to get into a game?

Glinda

Warlord
Now that the connectivity issues seem to have been improved, I was thinking some of the people here might be interested in getting into a game together.

If you have the option for a second (or third) game, I was thinking interested parties could indicate here, and we could all try to get into the same number game. This would probably involve being ready to join at a set time.

Anyone up for it?

I'm interested, but I'm already in 2 games and my first one is taking forever to finish the last couple of eras.

Hi Glinda,

It'd be great to get a game going with you and I reckon I could learn a lot from you too!:)

I'm only in 1 current game and the others newish games available right now are:

Game 1124 - 20 players - 3986BC

Game 1123 - 166 players - 3859BC

How about Game 1124?

My name in the game is MarkA.

Mark

I was thinking we might wait a day or two and try to all get in on say Friday, to give people like Ginger time to free up a game slot.

That's fine. I've subscribed to the thread, so I'll keep a lookout.

Just bear in mind that I haven't really played much, so I'll need a bit of guidance. The good thing is I'm online a lot because I just work part-time, so I could be really active in the game!

How quickly do new games fill up anyway? I'm wondering if there may be time zone issues if I try to join in this.

Looks like they fill up really quickly!

My games available has changed and that one which had 20 players has filled already! I guess it has anyway because it's not available anymore.

I am interested but my first game hasn't finished yet (1800 AD). I don't expect people to wait, but I could join late if there is still room in your civ. Since I'm new, I'm not really sure how to select specifically which server to join if it's even possible.

It shows I can join games with friends currently in the 2nd row, but the first row doesn't indicate any option to pick a new game on its own.

I think we have to go for it at a specific time tomorrow. Would 3pm PST work?

Much as I would like to, I think I'm going to take a week off from CivWorld. The connection issues may be getting better, but the bugs still seems rampant. I'd rather give them a week to work out the kinks.

Maybe you could start this thread up again when the first game ends?

btw, my name in-game is ZackeryG

Just to clarify, PST can officially mean Pacific Standard Time (UTC-08) or Pakistan Standard Time (UTC+05)

But I'll try to sign up then. That's 8:30 am, and I have the day off, so I should be #1 in no time.

Just to clarify, PST can officially mean Pacific Standard Time (UTC-08) or Pakistan Standard Time (UTC+05)

But I'll try to sign up then. That's 8:30 am, and I have the day off, so I should be #1 in no time.

I meant Pacific, yes, thinking that it would work for people in different time zones because of being Friday night/Saturday morning.

Did they fix the civ joining bugs yet? I'm wary of joining a game until at least that is fixed..

Top Bottom