Is there an "anarchy turns" schedule????

wvfoos

Warlord
Did I see somewhere, that someone had figured out on certain diff levels, that anarchy ends on set turns? I've looked again and can't find it...

So you can wait until the last turn before the scheduled end of anarchy to declare your revolt, thereby lessening the losses incurred due to several turns of anarchy?

Did I see this, or am I losing my mind??

Originally posted by wvfoos
Did I see somewhere, that someone had figured out on certain diff levels, that anarchy ends on set turns? I've looked again and can't find it...

So you can wait until the last turn before the scheduled end of anarchy to declare your revolt, thereby lessening the losses incurred due to several turns of anarchy?

Did I see this, or am I losing my mind??

This is probably what you saw.

Yes, you're losing your mind. ;)

Anarchy does not have set time frames, and can vary in length from 1 to 8 turns long, depending on a variety of factors. You may have seen the thread Svar linked to, which seems to indicate that if you are *very* close to learning a given government tech, you can kick off your revolution early, and have the correct government type available when your anarchy ends.

I thougt I saw where someone had mapped out, that on difficulty level X, anarchy would end on turns A, B, C, D, etc.....

When you revolted, if you were just one prior to turn A, you only had 1 turn of anarchy. If you were 2 turns prior to turn A, you had two turns of anarchy, and so on...

In other words, anarchy ended on whatever listed turn, came first after your revolt, regardless of how many years it was.....

Originally posted by Nazgul
And I am on medication :p

There was such athing for CIV II

You and I can both rejoice in the fact that we are not, in fact, nuts.

http://www.civfanatics.com/civ2sscsgs.shtml

While its not for civ3, I _KNEW_ I had seen that chart somewhere.

Thank god. I've been looking for that all day at work. I must have clicked on the civ2 war academy by accident at home last night or something and saw that, and not recognized it was for civ2.

Top Bottom