My Alpha Centauri Timeline (for those interested)

Nevercallmyname

Chieftain
Alpha Centauri (The original landing)
Alien Crossfire (The survivors of original factions fight the aliens)
the game says that the aliens arrive only seven years after landing on planet. I may be working this out wrong but this sounds like the aliens are supposed to be met by the survivors of original factions.
Alien Crossfire Continued (The new factions fight more aliens)
I like the designs for the Autochthone and Starlost factions so I'm saying that a second war with them happens a thousand or so years after the first alien war. I'm depicting these as the remains of the Caretakers and the Userpers that were already on the planet.
Meta-humanity (Evolution happens)
The factions I'm working on right now are for this time slot. After many thousands of years on planet the evolved humans realize that planet has been changing them. Evolving them. There is still a single alien faction but the bulk of the conflict is between the six new human descended species.
Mechanical Gods (A machine war happens while the previous war slowly dies down) Towards the end of the meta-human wars, a conflict between machines arises. The surviving humans and aliens try to end the conflict quickly but only get caught up in yet another war.
Planet Ruins (seven factions of survivors from the previous war struggle to keep going) The machines devastate the planet and reignite her hatred of outsiders. She begins the final war on her surface to expel the machines, meta-humans and aliens before she becomes a casualty of their incessant fighting.

I'll post my custom factions in this thread.

Top Bottom