Countdown to Brave New World Pack

What. The. Hell!!

I was away for around 20 minutes, came back to this page and clicked the reload button. BNW starting downloading on Steam the exact second I pressed reload, haha.

2 more minutes and then i will be afk... sorry guys for not responding anymore then. where is my champagne??

Downloading now. Hooray!

(Also, this is the first time I've posted on here in ages, I'm a lurker, but I think I have the most pathetic join date/post count ratio. :D

nothing for me yet :(

but there's still 12 minutes to go to the original release time that was mentioned before .... so I guess i'll just wait ...

Re-started my laptop and Steam a couple of times and it seems to have done the trick.

It's a 978.1MB file....looks like we're in business! :bounce:

at least you can get it, i've been trying to pay on steam for damn hours and it's not working

Hope you tried to shut down steam completely (not just hit x, it keeps running in that case) - it probably will never start to download if you don;'t do that (or just restart the computer if you don't know what I'm talking about :p).

Also: 12.5 MB/s = 100 Mbit/s ... I was not being sarcastic here ;)

Downloaded 978 MB file, but still no cigar ... >.<

BNW appears in the in game DLC list but nothing happens when I check it, still G&K ... how did it start working for you guys?

Should I restart steam or something?

Same for me. I had downloaded the dll for Expansion2 after I got the email. Then downloaded the demo - that was 3 GB and created a new folder in SteamApps/common. The demo runs alright, and I can still run G&K from both the normal icon and from Steam client. But no sight of BNW and no obvious way to force it, even after verifying the cache.

Well :( that was murder. Decided to reload the PC, but our friends at M/Soft decided to install 20 patches. After an hour it seems to have got stuck on the 19th, so I forced a power down and back up. Put the installs in again, quickly, and closed down again. Then rebooted, started Steam and we started on the download. Another 45 minutes and I should have the game.

I think I will just start it up and take a save; then continue tomorrow - no, later today!!

Something is definitely wrong - each time I verify the cache files there is a 9MB download, but BNW does not work, still G&K.

AN when I verify cache files again the 9MB file downloads again (I'm assuming this is the key for unlocking game?)

:(

Hope this gets sorted out shortly ... I've tried logging out of steam and logging in again but nothing seems to be working

Top Bottom