End of Empires - N3S III

Yep, still accepting orders, though the later they come, the more likely it is that I won't be able to use them. Missing orders from... too many people to list.

Please send. :)

OOC: I would appreciate it if I got my PM answered :p

Chief Armus was dieing.
His son, Werth, sat by his side, along with Werth's wife, Arya. The priest standing in the room said, "There is nothing more I can do for him now."
"Go," wheezed Armus in a hoarse voice, "I want...to speak to my son...in private."
The priest nodded, and left. Arya started to rise, but Armus said, "No! You stay."
Werth leaned towards his father, to make it easier for both of them to converse. "What is it, Father?"
Armus coughed and replied weakly, "We are the strongest...of the Stettin tribes. We need...to unify...to survive."
"But how?" Werth asked. "The Brunn are our enemies, and they are the ones who could challenge us. Plus, I don't think the rest of the-"
"You...must unify...with iron...and rule...as a king..."Armus whispered with his last breath. His eyes slowly closed.
Werth hung his head in prayer. Arya wept.
-----
Werth stood in front of the tribal councilors. "My father's last words were to reunify the Stettin with iron. I plan to do so, no matter what the ramifications."
Some of the councilors gasped. "Chief, this is unneccessary!" one said. "We are doing fine now, and war will do nothing but inspire hate!"
"If we do not do this, Brunn, Cyve, or some other nation will build up their military and strike us down," Werth explained.
"But we will be able to also! Our economy-" the councilor began.
"Is going down, and the more military we have, the more gold we need to use to pay the troops. The land around us is rich in resources, and taking it will help us," Werth finished.
"But you lack the support of all the tribes!" Another councilman shouted.
"Your king does not care," Werth simply stated. "Now leave. Go tell your tribes that they have to elect a councilman from now on, and to prepare for war. Once this ends, we will set up the laws. Until then, my words are law. Good day men."
All of the councilmen gasped. King Werth walked out.
---
Werth sat on a horse, overlooking the Seehlt-Treuben border. He drew his sword, and swung it forwards. His invasion force rushed forwards, ready to unify the north with chains of iron.

(OOC: Sorry for the double post)

What did we ever do to you? TT

OOC:Nothing! I just know a potential threat when I see one. You have an on-par (if not better) military and economy, and you are relatively close. I always watch my back ;)

I'm terribly late, but my orders are coming todaytomorrow morning, if it is acceptable. I deserve to be whipped for being a week late, but would these orders be accepted?

So, if I'm understanding this game...the 'admin' is the only one actually playing civ, and the rest a just sending in orders? Have I got that right? First exposure to NES. Thanks.

Um... not quite. This game is based on Civilization, but the moderator plays a godlike figure who mediates between the players, each of which controls their own nation, which can rise, fall, change over time, and so on.

Hmn I kind of gathered civ wasn't actually involved, after the fact. So, essentially it's sort of an empires/world scale role playing co-constructed fiction...?

Top Bottom