Worst capital ever!

bhavv

Glorious World Dictator
It has like no food whatsoever (I moved it 1W to give up food for golds)!

Spoiler :

What was I thinking?

However I also got a superb future GP farm:

Spoiler :

4 foods!

In my world, a cap with 2 gold, stone, cows, and 5 floodplains doesn't exactly qualify for the title "worst capital ever".

What's wrong in these pictures?

Unimproved tiles, not chopped forests, late granaries, WALLS (protective is noexcuse).

Castles bro. Trade routes and espionage points are awesome.

Most of the not chopped forests are shared ones saved for health and nature preserves later.

Honestly, that may be the best capital ive seen. 5 floodplains, stone and freaking DOUBLE RIVERSIDE PLAINSGOLD!! and some forest, with that start the game is won if not deity

Should also be noted sources of copper and iron. Let's all say it together, "Vulture rush".

This is actually a pretty good capital. You should had farmed couple of those floodplains. 9 decent tiles. Not premium late-capital location, but definitely above average for starting.

This is actually a pretty good capital. You should had farmed couple of those floodplains. 9 decent tiles. Not premium late-capital location, but definitely above average for starting.

It's actually a very good bureaucracy capital with double riverside gold settled on plains hill, flood plains for commerce (in addition to gold), and several currently unused green tiles for cottages.

Yeah, I gotta agree with everyone else here, bhavv, this is a pretty boss capital. In the early game, farm the FP / work gold while building lots of settlers/workers. After expansion, it's a great cottage spam bureau capital. Quite the dream start, really. And stone too :crazyeye: didn't even notice

Maybe it should go in this thread?
Silly good start thread

Yeah this is a good spot. I've seen some real dogs in previous threads on the same subject so count your blessings I guess?

Top Bottom