Status
Not open for further replies.
Best. Quest. Ever.

Attachments

• blessed sea.jpg
    blessed sea.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 2,620
Better get working.

It doesn't look like 18, more like 32 or 34. Charlemagne?

I suppose you could do something there with the Pacific Islands, but otherwise....

Of course the Blessed Sea quest only gives a +1 :) for completing the quest-not really worthwhile to settle 54 continents for that!

Indeed it is the bigger version of the Earth map ( Ukraine is far diferent from Earth 18 ).

Now, if you don't win the game before settling all of that, you don't deserve to receive the quest reward :p

Yeah, I forgot to mention that my previous screenshot came from Genghis Kai's excellent Giant Earth Mod. That quest actually could be accomplished thanks to the great amount of islands and a +1:hammers: from water tiles (making single tile island cities actually decent cities). However given the fact that I'm playing as Poland, that seems rather unlikely.

Here's a strange leaderhead bug I've never seen before. Everything was fine with Pericles up until 50BC when it seems like demons have possessed him. He scares me:scared:.

Attachments

• demonic Pericles.jpg
    demonic Pericles.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 2,219
I think some one screwed up their text mod :D

Checking the quest list, that event nots that bad...:

Quest1:
Blessed Sea
Prereq: GALLEY or CARAVEL or GALLEON AND State Religion BUDDHISM or CONFUCIANISM or TAOISM AND Minimum number of Landmasses is 2*default number of players for this map size (12 for standard) AND Maximum number of Landmasses you have cities on is 0.5*default number of players for this map size (3 for standard)
Obsolete: INDUSTRIALISM
Active/Weight: 85/300
Aim:
Have cities on 1.5*default number of players for this map size (10 for standard) landmasses while never switching State Religion
Result:
1.convert 20 own cities to your state religion
2.gain a temple in every city size 5 or more
3.get on great prophet unit

With the AP and lots of cities above size 5, that would be awesome!

Checking the quest list, that event nots that bad...:

With the AP and lots of cities above size 5, that would be awesome!

Or if you have the shrine for your state religion, that could be a decent boost of cash to convert a lot of cities if you haven't spread your religion too much.

Nice mask, Pericles, but it's kinda creepy.

lol, I guess Pericles hasn't adjusted the mask correctly, its too small to fit over his eyes :D

Just look at those buildings!!!!!!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0034.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0034.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 1,375
  • Civ4ScreenShot0036.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0036.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 1,112
  • Civ4ScreenShot0037.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0037.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,069
Well that first one looks WB'd. You can't settle cities within another's BFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom