Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Seafaring

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Agricultural

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Scientific

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
IMO either Commerial/Seafaring, or Religious/Seafaring.

I think commercial is better though, so I voted commercial/seafaring.

IMHO religious is a must, even today "I think" indonesia, malaysia, Philipine people is very much religious.

I go for Religious and Seafaring.

i vote Seafaring and Religous.

Okay we've reduced it down to Seafaring, Commercial, and religious. Its just a matter of deciding between them. Indonesia personally has to be religious, since they've adopted so many other's religions. They are the world's largest islamic nation, and are highly religious people.

Seafaring + Religious IMO.

I think agricultural fits at least Indonesia the best. Indonesia has very fertile soil that allowed a very large population to flourish on the islands. A places like Bali is small geographically but due to extensive farming it has a massive population.

Seafaring and Religious! :D

I think agricultural fits at least Indonesia the best. Indonesia has very fertile soil that allowed a very large population to flourish on the islands. A places like Bali is small geographically but due to extensive farming it has a massive population.

But indonesia's agricultural boom was after the dutch came in. Before that it wasn't such. This what I believe true.

Top Bottom