The full list of Civilizations in Civ V!

2K Greg

<span style="font-weight:bold; text-decoration: un
Okay guys, I have a treat for you. You guys keep asking for new information, and I'm happy to let you know that the full list of nations and leaders in Civ V is going to be available soon.

As in today. In a couple hours.

Also, in this list there will be three nations that have not previously been confirmed.

So, I wonder if anyone can guess what those three nations are before the site goes up? The winner gets... a virtual pat on the back.

Edit:
It's up!
http://www.civilization5.com

Finally, and official conformation from 2K. I was wondering when some new info would pop up, there hasn't been any in a while.

Great to get more info, thanks.

My guess:

1. America
2. Germany
3. Aztec
4. Japan
5. China
6. Arabia
7. Mongolia
8. Rome
9. France
10. India
11. England
12. Songhai
13. Russia
14. Ottomans
15. Egypt
16. Greece
17. Persia
18. Vikings

So, I wonder if anyone can guess what those three nations are before the site goes up? The winner gets... a virtual pat on the back.
Sounds like the http://www.civilization5.com website is actually going to get some content today. :D I wonder what else there'll be on in addition to the announced list of civs. Some nice new screenshots perhaps? Other details that haven't previously been released?

# America
# Arabia
# Aztec
# China
# Egypt
# England
# France
# Germany
# Greece
# India
# Iroquois
# Japan
# Ottoman
# Persia
# Rome
# Russia
# Siam
# Songhai
+ # Babylon with the Digital Deluxe Edition.

A shame the Vikings are missing, guess we'll have to wait for the expansions. And only two African nations? How many were there in the initial civ3 and civ4 versions?

Carthage, Korea, Spain, Inca, Canada, Poland, Babalonia

(3 of the above)

I was wrong!!!!!!

:sad:

Oh, I almost forgot, Ottomans, and Persia? That's kind of streching it a bit there, don't ya think?

Make sure you spell Sid's name right in the transcript of the Podcast introducing the CIV V team.

Error: Russia's leader is listed as "Catherina". It should be either "Catherine" or "Ekaterina". It can't be both.

I know some will disagree, but I would rather have Julius Caesar over Caesar Augustus. Julius is just way more interesting to me.

Top Bottom