-33% BNW on Steam Flash Sale

This will lead to some pissed off "Rest of the world"-Pre Order Buyers ;) A sale on the same day as the release, while they had to pay full price (or 10% off)

Wow, nice of them to give their most loyal customers a big slap in the face. This is the last time i pre-order, and i lost a little respect for 2K. At least it's a great game.

Sid Meier loves me.

First 75% off on Gold the day before I planned to buy it for the full price (last day of school nonetheless), and now 33% off on the morning I would've bought it through retail.

Being a tight Dutch stereotype really pays off, but I see Beethovania's point too though.

Yeah, first the Gold Edition insta-sale and now this, I learned my lesson. Fortunately I did pre-purchase BNW on GreenManGaming for the same price so I'm not too fuzzed about this one, but still, it's a slight bit of a dick move to say the least.

As a long time bargain hunter, now I regret that I preordered BNW. First and gonna be the last time I preorder game. I could have only wait a few hours and get (slightly) cheaper price, too. (Compared to GMG price).

Crap, I bought it like 2 hours on Steam before it went $10 off. Does Steam do price adjustments?

What the hell? What kind of bunk is this? They didn't even wait a week to lower the price?!

Yeah, they kindof took a dump on the pre-order folks.

Wow, nice of them to give their most loyal customers a big slap in the face. This is the last time i pre-order, and i lost a little respect for 2K. At least it's a great game.

Absolutely agree! No more pre-orders from this 'loyal' customer :mad:

This is totally unacceptable. I prepurchased that game and got a prepurchase discount. And today, release date in most of the world, it is cheaper.

Horrible decision.

Am I the only one that doesn't care? I don't mind having spent that extra money for a game I will play for the next couple years lol.

I don't care about the money. Same as I don't care about the few euros the phone companies try to steal from you from time to time.

It is about respect, about treating your customers right, about trust. That's why you put a reclamation to those companies, not because of gaining a few euros.

If release date is cheaper than a prepurchase discount, they lied to me. I don't care about the 6€ I lost, I care about how they treated loyal customers

Top Bottom