-33% BNW on Steam Flash Sale

Booo. Screw pre-ordering anymore. They could waited a couple months so i'd feel somewhat special.

Preorder should never be a malus, we pay in advance and in return we pay more? It doesn't make sense whatsoever. Anyhow, what do we have to do for the free civ4 copy that we'll never use?
That's *if* you got the Civ 4!

edit: And customers from America at least got to play earlier (which may be worth the additional cost), Europeans jut got slapped
That's more to do with release date schedules. US release dates tend to be Tuesdays, EU/UK/RoW on Fridays.

Looks like it was a accident after all. Giving a away a free copy of CIV4 to say sorry

Wont help most of us since we likely already own that. Guess it will make a nice gift

Civilization IV... Eeehhhh :cringe: I really have no use for it... Were it The Complete edition, I would happily add it to my Steam Library, as that would mean that I wouldn't have to worry about the CD no longer, and I would receive Colonization too (I only have up until BtS, and I can't use the CD key to add it to Steam)...
Still better than nothing - I'll keep it in my inventory in case I want to gift it to someone!

Top Bottom