Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why thank you, i would love to have your city. Sadly i cant seem to say yes.
Or no.
This happened several times, fairly annoying

Newcastle, you just can't give it away ;)

The error is that the label says "City" when it should actually say "Lion".

You better run away... the Zulu monster is coming for you next.

Hehe, he's already eating Persia now you want him to eat himself? Well then again, Shaka is insane :crazyeye:

Why thank you, i would love to have your city. Sadly i cant seem to say yes.
Or no.
This happened several times, fairly annoying
This is a known bug in BUG. You need to upgrade your BUG version as it has been fixed.

Now that is a perfect example of what the AI considers a fair deal :(

I'd say that you should declare war on him just for being a moron; if only the AI could ever possibly make the connection.

Newcastle, you just can't give it away ;)

He must've offered it up after watching the Blackburn match. :D

I'd take Newcastle; lot's of bars, pretty bridges...um...um...lot's of bars. :)

I guess I should research Mathematics before Priesthood. Maybe then they can give me a unified answer about the time it takes.
Right now the priests seem all to have different timetables about the coming of the Lord...

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0013.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0013.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 738
I guess I should research Mathematics before Priesthood. Maybe then they can give me a unified answer about the time it takes.
Right now the priests seem all to have different timetables about the coming of the Lord...

The real question is why are at war with everybody? Are you on some kinda sudicidal trip?

Yeah... I began a ROM emperor-game with the option "start as minors" activated.
That means i can't conduct diplomacy with them until they and me have researched writing. Gladly, Russia started with the techs stone tools and hunting, which allowed instant building of spearmen (and thus, the cleaning of europe and africa).
Nevertheless its hard, you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom