Global Highland Challenge Pitboss

trust me, they are crap, like the football team :lol: Beside, you can't be everywhere? Yes? :eek: :lol:

I said lunch, for breakfast I have other plans ;)

Or had other plans, but host is determined to starve me with his rules :mischief:

2.000 years without food, how cruel is that!

P.S...I am just joking of course...I am a peacefull guy by nature...

I am out of town till monday evening... I 've queued orders but won't be able to end turns. Couldn't find a sub in time :blush: Hope it won't be too much of an inconvenience...

im going to be out of town the 21st through the 27th - what's the protocol for this? I'm doing traveling through the holidays.

Sarge.

I'd be in favour of a pause. Most likely away starting on the 20th and till some undefined time before New Year's.

While I don't need one, I sure don't mind a holiday pause. Or a rather large extension of the timer (72 hours?)

Pause...extend timer...whatever the masses want is fine with me!

I'm actually going to be away for nearly 3 weeks, starting this tuesday... so a break and / or extended timer would be good with me.

I'm still going to miss a few turns though and I've asked da_Vinci if he'd sub for me. Would anyone object? He did play a few turns for Rusten right at the beginning, but Rusten and I haven't met in-game and don't appear to be anywhere near each other. This early in the game, dV's knowledge of the few tiles around Rusten's starting location won't make any difference to the way he plays as my sub.

Top Bottom