NESCraft

Good first update :).

So how many people would you take in for the next update?

Nintz

1. Call upon the spirits of Mana that I be not eaten this day (turn).
2. Go to cave in lower-left corner.
3. Forage for food nearby. Eat said food.
4. Sleep in the cave.

Great update, lets hope I don't get eaten by wolves

Merciary

1. Gather the resources for and build a stone knife, also keep an extra big stick
2. Gather and eat food, first try to hunt small animals like rabbits if I can't get any scavenge for other things
3. Sleep, try sleeping in a tree to avoid wolves at night. If I can't just sleep on the ground

Oh, hello. Fit me in whenever you have the time.

Desired gender: Female
Eye colour: Green
Eye shape: Round
Hair colour: Bright Blue (deal with it)
Hair style: Spiky
Body type: Small & robust
Skin tone: 0 (max light)
Traits - Crafty, Builder
Starting Location: Cool continental, in high altitude.

Arrow Gamer
1 Act: Find sticks and sharp rocks and make a spear.
1 Act: Hunt rabbits with the new spear
1 Act: Sleep in cave.

Sorry everyone, I've had a run of very late nights / mornings (mostly due to this NES :) ) and my brain has shut down. I did some work on the update earlier today, but then went to the gym, had noms, and now really need to catch up on some sleep!

Thankyou for the orders from turn 0 people, I will add as many new players as I can without overloading things. At least another 7, which would include up to Optical's character, maybe a couple more. Will still be on the 2nd page, though!

So long as he doesn't plan on skipping me over like he did last time I'll be fine.

You didn't technically get skipped over.

At least another 7, which would include up to Optical's character, maybe a couple more. Will still be on the 2nd page, though!

Could you pretty please try to fit me in there as well?? :please: I'm just one after...

Interested to join as well ...
But awesome cute people ... <3

Thankyou for the orders from turn 0 people, I will add as many new players as I can without overloading things. At least another 7, which would include up to Optical's character, maybe a couple more. Will still be on the 2nd page, though!

:D Can't wait.

Update is coming in a few hours! Hope I can post it before USA people start going to sleep. Its past midnight UK time.

I've added a load more players, up to and including Seon, going in order of who posted first. That is about halfway down the 2nd page.

BTW,
Am wondering something: if two people work on making something that requires more than 1 AP (such as a Dwelling or a Boat), can they use 1 AP each and build it together?

Yes, people could work together to get things done quicker, certainly!

We'll be the third wave of immigrants to the world Thomas, and we'll see the pitfalls of the first few players :)

toss me into the que of prospective players.

Desired gender: male
Eye colour: green
Eye shape: narrow
Hair colour / style: Light blond, almost white. short and slightly tangled.
Body type: tall & slender
Skin tone: 1
traits: Inventiveness, lucky
Start: warm, open

Anyone still awake? I don't like to say what hour it is here in the UK. Nonetheless, it is done. Uploading images. Here is the soundtrack for this turn:

Link to video.

:wavey: It's like 5:30 pm here.

Top Bottom