Ideas for Unique Units and Buildings.

We already have a Ukrainian unit and I couldn't find anything else for Myanmar.

Oh, forgot about the Ukrainian UU (another Do'h moment :crazyeye: ). Than that works, I mean, they ordered 1000 of them, that makes it pretty unique to Myanmar :D.

but the black sea fleet is owned by the Russian Federation, not ukraine... also, its a fleet of various ships, not one homogenous unit.

but the black sea fleet is owned by the Russian Federation, not ukraine... also, its a fleet of various ships, not one homogenous unit.

Is Ukraine allowed to use it? Or only to store it?

Russia leases the Naval facilities at sevastobol (sp) from the Ukraine till at least 2017. However the fleet is crewed, funded, supplied and controlled exclusively by the Russian Federation.

link here

How about this for Ukraine?
T-55AGM (replaces modern armor)
:strength:: 40
:move:: 3
Cost: 200
1 First Strike
Doesn't receive defensive bonuses
Starts with Blitz
Can intercept aircrafts (25% chance)
Edit: Delete: (+50% against aircrafts)
+50% against armored units

Russia leases the Naval facilities at sevastobol (sp) from the Ukraine till at least 2017. However the fleet is crewed, funded, supplied and controlled exclusively by the Russian Federation.

link here

Hmmm.... then we have a predicament. Should we push all the UU's back one (Russia get Black Sea Fleet, Ukraine gets BTR-3, and Myanmar needs a new one)? Or we an keep is as it is? Sandman, what are your thoughts?

Edit: Sandman, you beat me once again... What do you mean 50% versus aircraft? I think it should be more like this (to make sure it isn't overpowered)

: 40 strength
: 2 movement
Cost: 250
Starts with Blitz

Hmmm.... then we have a predicament. Should we push all the UU's back one (Russia get Black Sea Fleet, Ukraine gets BTR-3, and Myanmar needs a new one)? Or we an keep is as it is? Sandman, what are your thoughts?

I couldn't find a different unit for Myanmar and I think that the BTR-3 is more for Myanmar than Ukraine. We could use my new suggestion as the Ukraine UU and keep the BTR-3 as the Myanmar UU

Edit: Sandman, you beat me once again... What do you mean 50% versus aircraft? I think it should be more like this (to make sure it isn't overpowered)

: 40 strength
: 2 movement
Cost: 250
Starts with Blitz

OK, I'll change it on the big list of UUs

I couldn't find a different unit for Myanmar and I think that the BTR-3 is more for Myanmar than Ukraine. We could use my new suggestion as the Ukraine UU and keep the BTR-3 as the Myanmar UU

Yeah, lets keep it for Myanmar, and use your proposal for Ukraine, though look at my suggestions in my last post, what do you think?

Edit: You always seem to post right before I post :D ! Ok, great! Keep up the good work!

T-55AGM sounds good to me

sandman, just want to say thanks, your doing a great job here :)

Australia- Anzac (replaces destroyer)
:strength:: 30
:move: 8
Cost: Edit: 275
Can see submarines
Can intercept aircraft (50% chance)
Can bombard city defenses (-16%/turn)
+50% against submarines
+50% against other ships

Australia- Anzac (replaces destroyer)
:strength:: 30
:move: 8
Cost: 200
Can see submarines
Can intercept aircraft (50% chance)
Can bombard city defenses (-16%/turn)
+50% against submarines
+50% against other ships

Great stuff! But maybe you can make it a little more expensive (seeing how powerful this unit is (don't want Australia spamming this unit, we'd all be dead :D )) say around... 250 to 300... idk, you choose.

Sorry no, no land transports or air transports for now. The AI won't use them so we can't give them to the player.

Here is a link to the list of all of the UUs so far, Should I post the full list here again?

No you don't have to, just update that post.

I bookmarked it. :D

can we swap this:

NATO (UK)-
- Marines for unique Unit and/or
NATO- SHAPE soldier (replaces infantry)
+25% defense
+1
+2

for this:
Royal Marines
elite light infantry of the Royal Navy
effective in all combat situations, counter terrorism, special ops, high intensity warfare.

start with hill defence
amphib assualt
50% vs gunpowder
25%vs armour.

edit: pretty please? after all the Royal Marines exist, aint never heard of NATO marines :p

Ok, first post updated again.

How about "Rebel Training Camp" as the name for the Failed State's custom barracks?

Top Bottom