Complete list of Steam Achievements

I am willing to bet that it's not mathematically impossible for a spearman to beat a tank.

Also, Firaxis/2K are seriously going to have to think about putting warnings about addiction to video games if they don't want to end up getting sued.

I am willing to bet that it's not mathematically impossible for a spearman to beat a tank.

Also, Firaxis/2K are seriously going to have to think about putting warnings about addiction to video games if they don't want to end up getting sued.

You would think that uber experienced spearman with 10 hit points in a Citadel vs a 1 point tank would give the spearman a chance.

Maybe they special case it...
While ((attacker == tank AND defender== spearman) AND Combatresult() == attackerwon)
{
Reroll ();
}

Of course tanks are so last century, I want my spearman to take out a Giant Death Robot.

As for the addiction, I am not happy that every time I log into Steam it will how many weeks I'll have spent playing Civ.:blush:

and your friends .... sometimes it would be better to not know :sad:

You can configure your privacy settings so that your friends can't see that, but you will always know how many hours you spent playing the game :D

I reckon, if someone is bored, they should categorise the achievements into the following categories:

Trivial (will almost definitely happen just by playing the game, no effort necessary e.g. build a second city :lol:)
Simple (not difficult at all to achieve - e.g. winning with a given leader, or any of the achievements that would be pretty easy on settler difficulty)
Determined (requires a fairly directed effort to achieve, but not really all that difficult e.g. Switch between two mutually exclusive SP trees 3 times in one game)
Endurance (or should it be called Addiction? :)) (ones that require a big time investment more than anything else - e.g. build 1000 temples)
Difficult (even on low difficulties these might be difficult e.g. Win a domination victory without losing a single unit)
Insane (near impossible - e.g. beat a tank with a spearman)

Of course, other categories or definitions are possible - these are just my suggestions. :)

Do i get these achievements also when i install the game from a store bought
DVD not steam?

Do i get these achievements also when i install the game from a store bought
DVD not steam?

Yes. All versions of Civ5 will use Steam, and will require creating a Steam account, which will access Steam features like achievements.

Puppet states are owned by you. Their territory is part of your borders.

Entirely possible that its just sloppy writing though.

I have said, that i've added these achievements from the post of Lord Olleus and that i can't confirm that this second part exists.
Would PLEASE now someone look it up?

I Just checked; everything past He Threw a Car at My Head is NOT on the list.

Top Bottom