Ancient/Pre-Steam Unit Graphics

Some early Slavic dudes.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Early Slavic 5thc to 13thc.png
    Tanelorn Early Slavic 5thc to 13thc.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,811
I used to have that site bookmarked. Thanks. Have you ever made any ancient Chinese. I think we are overdue for a good scenario from the Warring Kingdoms period.

Speaking of Warring States scenarios, I liked Winterfritz's All Under Heaven. Gareth made an art set for the ToT conversion some time ago. Prometheus's ZhanGuo for MGE was nice as well. Have any of you guys played these? I think uncovered subjects in scenario creation always makes for interesting discussion.

Gareth made an art set for the ToT conversion some time ago.
I missed that one, I only remember the MGE one. Could you repost it?
@ Tech, I had made some for MGE years ago and some crappy 'Chin infantry for ToT but I will give it a try, after I finish that late Muslim set that was mentioned.

Speaking of Warring States scenarios, I liked Winterfritz's All Under Heaven. Gareth made an art set for the ToT conversion some time ago. Prometheus's ZhanGuo for MGE was nice as well. Have any of you guys played these? I think uncovered subjects in scenario creation always makes for interesting discussion.

I haven't actually tried either scenario. Are they both available on the SL Wiki? If not, is there any chance you could post one or both of them here?

I have both. I played All Under Heaven a couple of times, and each time, just when I got my empire organized, I was hit by overwhelmingly powerful barbarians from the north. I never tried more than a few turns of Zanguo, finding it quite confusing overall. There was another old FW scenario, based on the Three Kingdoms era, that had some pretty units, as I recall. I no longer have that one.

I can't commit to another scenario until Burma is finished, and maybe Stalingrad too. But if someone wanted to take the Warring States on, I'd be happy to advise. (btw, there are some great Chinese movies on this period.)

Hello,
EZRhino: Winterfritz's All Under Heaven was converted to TOT by teacher Catfish and Gareth made units, but in which I have missing some... Prometheus's ZhanGuo I started to convert the scenario to TOT, I stopped for lack of units and now I can not find it. But the graphics being made, which is the most complex, TOT conversion is very fast. Else are refinements on scenario...
Patine: if you do not find the scenarios I will go up.
Techumseh: Stalingrad would seem to me incredible scenario. It seems very complex, but I think seeing your previous settings, you are the most qualified to do it. I hope your progress impatient.
Saludos

Taking a break from frustrating play testing of Burma Campaign, I'd like to do an update on Jesus Munoz's "Thirty Year's War". Most of the updated units are available, but several personality units are not. New Richelieu, Valido, Olivares, Wallenstein, Spinola, Tilly, Gustav II, and Mansfeld units would be welcome additions. Any volunteers? :please:

Norse Huscarl with Danish axe -edit- and shield.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Norse Huscarl.png
    Tanelorn Norse Huscarl.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 1,547
  • Tanelorn Norse Huscarl 2.png
    Tanelorn Norse Huscarl 2.png
    3 KB · Views: 1,503
Top Bottom