Trouble with Kuriotates settlements

LuCiver

Warlord
I don't know if this is a bug or my lack of knowledge. This is my second FFHII game and my first playing Kuriotates. I've just put up a couple of settlements to snag new resources. Sent workers to road to the settlements and resources and to develop them (mine copper, farm rice). They should be hooked up now, but the resources don't show up in any city screen. What am I missing?

It's exactly the same as normal cities. You need roads (or other trade paths) from settlements to the capitol,you need roads to the resource in question, and you need the proper improvement on the resource. Also, you need the necessary tech for the resource - note that Copper is seen at Mining, but not used until Bronze Working.

It's exactly the same as normal cities. You need roads (or other trade paths) from settlements to the capitol,you need roads to the resource in question, and you need the proper improvement on the resource. Also, you need the necessary tech for the resource - note that Copper is seen at Mining, but not used until Bronze Working.
Wow, I'm glad I started frequenting these forums. There's just so many small little things that can be so easy to miss in-game. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom