eric_A's Shipyard

Much luck for your project.:) Do you need the ONI 41-42 images for the Mogami Class?

Here's the link to the FHSW main site... only problem is the huge mod download size... but perhaps somebody in the Civ community has got this mod already and could lend a hand? There is an alternate download location of a different version of it that comes in 3 chunks instead of the former one.

Here's the link to the FHSW main site... only problem is the huge mod download size... but perhaps somebody in the Civ community has got this mod already and could lend a hand? There is an alternate download location of a different version of it that comes in 3 chunks instead of the former one.
I know where you can get the tools to convert/rip these models from the mod. But it only works for old versions of 3dsmax, it's no longer possible with mine.

Slow, but steady progress. This is actually the CL version of the
Kumano, before it was converted to CA.

Attachments

• kumano.JPG
    kumano.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 153
looks like you've got the hang of blender young grasshopper. I look forward to seeing this creation completed along with the many more that you probably have brewing in your head right now.

Top Bottom