Term 5 - Edo Province - "Land of Wonders"

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Welcome to the Province of Edo, home of the karate art and the city that bears it's name, Shorin-Ryu

State Government
Governor: CivGeneral (Governor General, General of the Army)
Lt. Govenor: Please apply within if youre interested

Queues and Cities
Shorin-Ryu (Province Capital): Army, Army, Army, Army, Pentagon
Odawara: Wealth
En'Gha: Wealth (!Imedeately switch to palace once Osgiliath has started on Theory of Evolution!), Hover Dam (!Switch to Hover once there is 3-5 turns left to build the palace!)
Corrino: Cavalry, Riflemen, Cavalry
Doomsville: Cavlary, Bank, Hospital
Duckburg: University, Bank, Hospital
Hill Valey: Marketplace, Walls, Courthouse
Izanaga-no-mikoto: Library, Aquaducts, Barracks

Queues in Italics are preliminary build orders and will be subjected to change.
Queues in normal text are normal build orders

Governor's Scedual
Date (2nd Date): 12/03/2004 Done :D
Date (3rd Date): 12/10/2004
Exam Week: December 15th - 18th, 2004
Date (4th Date): 12/17/2004
Date (Pending): 12/??/2004

Misc Facts:
Province Bird: Robin
Province Insect: Praying Mantis

Map will be in the attachements.

(Reserved for Archives)

Honorable Governor,
The citizens have voted to place the building of Hoover's Dam in En'Gha in your capable hands. Please build this at your discretion. The Palace will be available as a pre-build once Osgiliath has started on Theory of Evolution.

Thanks - MOTH

MOTH said:
Honorable Governor,
The citizens have voted to place the building of Hoover's Dam in En'Gha in your capable hands. Please build this at your discretion. The Palace will be available as a pre-build once Osgiliath has started on Theory of Evolution.

Thanks - MOTH
Ahh excellents, which is why I have placed the link to the poll in En'Gha before the poll itself closes.

Ill place the palace in the build queue in En'Gha work orders :).

Honorable Governor Civgeneral

I have a few requests for modernizing our war torn armed forces, plus MSAV is interested in the Pentagon.

MSAV requests the build 4 Armies in Shorin Ryu. MSAV will be very favorable to locate Pentagon to Shorin Ryu after this.

Governor Civgeneral

Please swithc Corrino from Artillery to Infantry instantly, as our Artillery quota is complete. We need to reserve future capacity for modern navy, airforce, armor and marine Corps.

Honorable Governor,
I note that one of your cities is building a Hydro Plant in 3 turns. You are also building Hoover's Dam in 2 turns. I would sugest that you switch to a Police station.

MOTH said:
Honorable Governor,
I note that one of your cities is building a Hydro Plant in 3 turns. You are also building Hoover's Dam in 2 turns. I would sugest that you switch to a Police station.

Police stations are the long arm of the CIA ;)

Actually, it may be better to switch to a wonder. I am suggesting that Epolenep gets Shakespeare's Theatre for the culture push which would then allow you to switch to Battlefield Medicine.

Honorable Governor,
I've noticed in your build queues instructions for building the Petagon and Intelligence Agency.

Could you please point out the appropriate authorizations for these wonder builds?

Thanks

Thank you very much, MOTH.

As Minister of Culture, I too am interested in how instructions for the Pentagon and Intelligance Agency found their way onto your building queues.

I will remove them from the queues ASAP.

I do admit that there was no authorization to build the small wonders since the culture department has been inactive for a time. I will next time ask for authrization and remove them from the queues.

Top Bottom