Holy Hand Grenade

Hey, maybe someone could make the killer Rabit from that movie.

It is pretty much a faux pas to post in ("bump") such an old topic without a good reason. Though it is also kind of a faux pas for me to tell you that without calling you a stupid noob so I guess that we all make mistakes.

Well that isn't completely true. I had a good friend who played Civ and showed me this site and CDG around 2002. I browsed it on his account (I won't call myself a "lurker"). I distinctly remember Boulboulgadol's torro tank being the first unit that I saw. And I also thinking that it looked cute but I'd never use it. But then real life kept me busy and I barely had time to play Civ let alone anything here. I probably would have signed up for my own account back then if I did have the time. And then I heard Civ IV was coming out and why bother getting attached to Civ III when a better sequel was supposed to coming out?

So this account is indeed new but it has been almost five years since the first time I saw Zulu's "Newbie Nightmare" sig. And since the first time I saw someone getting called a stupid n00b for bumping a post (not by Zulu though).

Top Bottom