Barracuda

Cool car Vuldacon! And great animations as usual! :goodjob:

I once owned a '69 Camaro in high school.

I saw the word Barracuda next to the name Vuldacon and I have to admit, I wasn't sure what to expect either! I was maybe expecting escape from the zombie fish! :lol:

I saw the word Barracuda next to the name Vuldacon and I have to admit, I wasn't sure what to expect either! I was maybe expecting escape from the zombie fish
Gary :lol: Yes, I am sure by now most players assume all my units have something to do with Zombies...I am starting to become a Zombie lately :lol:

I didn't change the Previews when I updated this unit so the Civ Colored Pixels that showed as Bright Flashes on the Bottom Sides of the Car have all been corrected so the Unit Looks better especially on dark maps.

I think that this unit would work well with stats like 0 defense, 0 attack, and 3 or 4 movement, transport 1. That way it would be like an infantry soldier or whatever coming up to a car and comandeering it. Since it has no attack or defense it could be used by anyone, except barbarians. I think it would also make a good unit if someone where to make a maximum overdrive themed scenario. It's attack anim would be perfect.

Top Bottom