End of Empires - N3S III

Who doesn't have their orders in? Hopefully alot of the bigger countries got their orders in.

I haven't done a census, but a few people are missing.

I had a question North King: What should we do if we want to give you more names to use in the update for people and places?

Then send them to me via a PM or post them in the thread. I was actually going to ask for more soon... :p

Location names away!

Spoiler :
Oceans:

Great Kra Ocean
Bododo Ocean
Anzai Ocean
Lotumbo Ocean

Sea or Gulf:

The Ivory Sea
Gulf of Vo
Old Sea

Montain Range:

The Great Tusks
Witolo Mountians
The Grey Peaks

Forest or Jungle:

Granto Jungle
Yi Forest
Heco Jungle

I just made those up in a couple of minutes. I'm sorry if I accidentally took a name from real life.

Orders away!

they are sent

I think this update will be monumental. I also think this update won't be done tonight, unfortunately. I will try to make up for it with quality, and it will certainly be done tomorrow. :)

Meh, screw quality, we're the generation that wants it now! we can fix the problems later... or even gloss over them with yet another update :mischief:

The people of Rutto, being an industrious sort, want everyone to rise beyond the shackles of mediocrity and want--nay, demand!--an excellent update!

Meh, screw quality, we're the generation that wants it now! we can fix the problems later... or even gloss over them with yet another update :mischief:

Yeah, that's why you all sent orders last Thursday for an early update. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's why you all sent orders last Thursday for an early update. :rolleyes:
I did that not to have an early update but because I thought it was due then. I didn't think that it was this Thursday.

Well, since waiting for the update is killing me, I've decided to pass the time by making important people names incase any are needed.

All of the following are Chief Bonto's descendants:

Spoiler :
Razo
Bonto II
Ponto
Monto

These are just random names:

Spoiler :
Artan
Zinno
Gaco
Wilvo
Trotan

Now come on North King. Update! Please? :(

How long until the update anyway?

Patience is all i have to say, you dont rush a master artist now do you ;)

Whether any artists actually are worthy of the title master artist is another question...

Top Bottom