Current (SVN) development discussion thread

I gather strength on every day that Venice is not in the mod. Soon my chakras will unlock and I will transcend consciousness.

One day I will get Venice in, even if it means, uhhh, possibly kidnapping you, trapping you in a room with DoC, and torturing you by telling you awful puns until you add Venice into the mod.

If you want an idea of how bad my puns are, you should read my Babylon story in my sig, unless you already have and used that as a reason why Babylon was nerfed a while back.

One day I will get Venice in, even if it means, uhhh, possibly kidnapping you, trapping you in a room with DoC, and torturing you by telling you awful puns until you add Venice into the mod.
Awful puns give me power.

What are chakras?
Sorry, I meant to say chupacabras.

Hey Leoreth could you tell me in which file is the free unit upkeep cost part related to your population amount or the formula itself? I need this info for the caliphate. I tried CvUnit.cpp already and didn't find anything about maintenance.

Using the standard formula in the War Academy Article resulted in a different number from what's displayed on the game. I checked the Handicapinfo.xml to add the starting number of free units as well.

EDIT: Already found it, it's in the Global Defines. I thought it wasn't on the XML. Anyway I was wrong in my interpretation, I thought only the iFreeUnits from HandicapsInfo.xml was responsible for Free Units. It's actually both this and Base_Free_Units from Global defines added together.

Leoreth sorry for a probably total noob question, but where is the list of great people stored? I really want to check out the names on there for a few civs and can't for the life of me find it.

What is the diffrences between industrialisim and capitalism civic?

Leoreth sorry for a probably total noob question, but where is the list of great people stored? I really want to check out the names on there for a few civs and can't for the life of me find it.

UnitInfos.xml

For some reason I keep getting an error on this tortoise thing. After I reverted a revision there is always a conflict on every update now.
filename: CvGameCoreDLL.dll

can someone help me with that?

Just remove the files/folders in conflict and update again.

New commit:
- economic growth parameter is correctly displayed in the stability screen
- fixed Apostolic Palace button in the city tooltip
- removed preset productions in the 1700 AD scenario
- modified Congress logic to help America acquire cities in Louisiana
- removed or corrected some outdated hints and added new ones
- added stability and flip zone maps
- minor text corrections in the civilopedia

- fixed Apostolic Palace button in the city tooltip

The Thai UB has the same bug as the AP button had.
EDIT: The Argentian UB too.

EDIT2:
Even more:
Hemiji Castle
Porcelain Tower
Red Fort
Empire State Building
Machu Picchu

Ethiopian Embassy
Mayan Embassy
Byzantine Embassy
Khmer Embassy
Portuguese Embassy
Dutch Embassy
(Actually all embassies of civs added in BTS)

Top Bottom