Ignore....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRM

Don't make me destroy you
Okay, so here is the situation...

NOTHING...

I'd give her the ol guilt trip. If she truly is sorry and nothing fishy's going on, she'll go on a date with you. Of course, then you risk learning the fact something fishy WAS going on, and that the date's just a pity-date. That's putting the mangled heart in the blender, but this time on puree.:hmm:

I dont do guilt trip. I've been seeing her for a while. And Im not dating her anymore, not after this.

Why delete this thread? Would've made a good discussion.:hmm:

Yeah, I'm sure someone else has been in the same situation...

Looks like it was a girl-related thread, and I think those thread-starters always feel stupid after.

I know I did. You guys are useless. ;)

It was girl related. Basically, this girl he really really likes kept making up excuses for not showing up.

I just realized that the following is the truth/fact:

[1] I am never going to see this girl, again (except at work).
[2] When I do see her, at work, I'm not talking to her (immature? so be it).
[3] I am finding another job.
[4] I am going to feel like this for a long time.
[5] You guys are useless (j/k)

We're useless because you didn't give us enough time to get in some good replies.:p

Yep, its too bad you missed out on the 35 "Why the hell are you asking for dating advice on an internet computer gamign forum?" replies.

Those are always deep and insightful. ;)

I will close this out with the following quote:

"In our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the awful grace of God."

I hope this will be the case, for me.

An online gaming forum is probably better than the countless online dating services.:p

John HSOG said:
I will close this out with the following quote:

"In our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the awful grace of God."

I hope this will be the case, for me.

Is it that bad? :eek:

Well, it did sound like he fell for her.....hard, in the original message.

And yes, a gaming forum on it's off topic thread might be better....because I'm sure a lot of you have been burned before by some kind of avoidance.

Well, I have been listening to "Adam's Song" by blink-182 for about two hours straight, now.

Man, are you in a slump! I was too... But I usually tend to bury myself in some sort of interest/activity, and then I forget about the bad thing.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom