Question for guys

Do you like better girls wearing a skirt or pants ?

• I like better girls wearing skirt/dress

Votes: 96 61.5%
  • I like better girls wearing pants

Votes: 24 15.4%
  • I don't like girls

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • I don't care Marla !!!

Votes: 28 17.9%

• Total voters

Marla_Singer

United in diversity
I've eaten this evening in one of the McDonald's of the Champs-Elysées (Elysean Fields if you want) and I've noticed an alarming trend (in my opinion).

Indeed, there were all those women walking along the avenue and in half an hour I've counted only 5 who were wearing a skirt ! The worst being that I was myself in pants. So then I wondered if the skirt wasn't currently disappearing from women garde-robe and if we shouldn't protect them as an endangered specie.

To give a certain constitency to my argumentation, I of course need a little poll on guys... and there are tons of them in here :D. So the question is : Do you like better women wearing skirt/dress or wearing pants ?

I kind of like the traditional look. I'm kind of old-fashioned. I like girls who wear skirts.

Well, yes. That goes without saying...

I just love a woman wearing a skirt. Of course, she has to have nice legs..

LLXerxes said:
It really depends. ;) groucho
It kinda depends on the person in the dress/skirt/pants. :p
Actually, when I see how look women pants (very close to the skin), I'm not that sure it's really a wise idea for a fat woman to wear pants. The best in such a case would be definitly a long skirt. So in any case, skirts/dresses should be priviledged IMHO...

Usually, I like better to wear skirts (it's more sexy :blush:), however it's true that in winter it's highly recommended to wear pants... And the paradox is right here ! It is summertime and I'm still wearing pants ! :mad:

Preferably neither. :D

It depends on the situation. Trousers are great; they show the shape of the ass rather well. Skirts follow the ass's contour and give great view of the legs.

Of course, I'm talking about nice looking girls; heavier ones should wear a tent. :mischief:

Yeah, skirts are kinda more sexy groucho ;)

Tell ya what. How bout you show me 2 ix. One with a skirt and one without. :mischief:

I'll choose from those. groucho

The obvious answer is in fact 'neither', though I personally couldn't care much less. However, if skirt wearing females become extinct, then it would not be long before skirts would no longer be 'girly' items of clothing. From there's it's only a matter of time before the sight of burly bearded men in pink chiffon dresses becomes a common sight on the streets of Paris. This sight wouldn't quite be priceless - the increase on tourism would be measurable. As such, it can only be a good thing. And hey, if the inevitable attraction of Tinky's Winkies gets on your nerves, either follow Brazil's example and laugh or just elect JM 'Zyklon P' le Pen, who probably has personal plans regarding anyone who wants to mix white into the colour of Paris' street lighting. </bait>

Either one can be very nice, depending on the style and the woman wearing it. My wife tends to wear either pants or shorts, but I like her in dresses too!

(Wow, 28% don't like girls?)

LLXerxes said:
Yeah, skirts are kinda more sexy groucho ;)

Tell ya what. How bout you show me 2 ix. One with a skirt and one without. :mischief:

I'll choose from those. groucho
After reading the who is the youngest thread, then seeing this, I am weirded out!

EDIT: Bigfoot, Marla isn't the only woman here,and also gay men.

Halcyon, the gas was Zyklon B, not Zyklon P.

This being said, what is funny on the Champs-Elysées is that there are people from a hundred of different countries there at any time of the day. :D

Skirts are better, provided that the woman has nice legs. Mini-skirst are awesome.

i gotta prefer a skirt, though if a women has man legs then im gonna have to go with trousers.

i picked skirts

Yeah, I know Nazi brand hydrocyanic acid should have a B. The P is for Pen. I have a bad habit of giving nasty people pet names, you see.

Halcyon said:
Yeah, I know Nazi brand hydrocyanic acid should have a B. The P is for Pen. I have a bad habit of giving nasty people pet names, you see.
Don't get nervous about it. If Le Pen was American, he would be currently in Bush's Administration. Let's see the positive side about it, in France, that dog is simply barking.

Top Bottom