can't install G&K with cd...

OsmarChito

Warlord
i bought the cd game but can't install it it says : "your selected games are now accessible in the steam games library. any updates have begun downloading in the background" but i don't see anything in the steam library any help please?

i bought the cd game but can't install it it says : "your selected games are now accessible in the steam games library. any updates have begun downloading in the background" but i don't see anything in the steam library any help please?
Have you put in the Steam code for the Expansion already?
The expansion is technically handled like a DLC. So if you right-click on Civ 5 in your Steam library and select Downloadable content Gods & Kings should come up in that DLC list.

Have you put in the Steam code for the Expansion already?
The expansion is technically handled like a DLC. So if you right-click on Civ 5 in your Steam library and select Downloadable content Gods & Kings should come up in that DLC list.

yes i see it there but how do i put the steam code for the expansion?

yes i see it there but how do i put the steam code for the expansion?

If you see it in the DLC list it is already activated. Did you try restarting Steam or verifying the integrity of the game cache?

An instance where "Thanks, you installation is complete" before the words, "your selected games are now accessable.." would have been helpful.

Also a note that CivV most often will not install from the disk, but will just allow one to play the game after it is downloaded from steam.

Top Bottom