Viera Unit Pack 27AUG07

I do have an archer animation, but in Poser, all animation (or Pose) files ONLY deal with the PRIMARY charachter, in this case, Aiko3.... Props' animation/morph settings are NOT included when the file is saved, so when I apply the pose files for the fortify, attack and death animations, I have to manually move the arrow and set the bow's bend each time I do it, which, if it's been a long time between doing archer animations, requires my opening of one of my older archer animation files and copying down all the settings for each keyframe of the object(s) in question.....

A VERY tedious process. I'll see about posting the animations when I get a supplemental TXT file listing the X,Y,Z rotations for the props (since, unless you're using Aiko3 or Hiro3 specifically, you'll have to manually position the arrow so that it fits in the charachter's hand each frame).

As Quinn said, "Archer animations are a right smeg to make."

Viera Settler is now done.... I think I'll REALLY take a break from this unit pack, for now... Especially since I don't have the model for the last unit even started. :lol:

Top Bottom