Cowboy Beebop Swordfish: 22 Sep 2007

Wyrmshadow

Deity
From the hippest anime there ever was. Spike Spiegal's Swordfish fighter.

Swordfish

Video

That thing must be pulling some serious G's in some of those maneuvers in that video:crazyeye:

Anywho, good to see some new units again!:thumbsup:

From the hippest anime there ever was. Spike Spiegal's Swordfish fighter.

A) I didn't think you watched Cowboy Bebop :goodjob:

B) Motivated by the recent airing to make this?

Nice!

I haven't seen Cowboy Bebop in a few years...

Well it's airing at 1am every weekday on adult swim. I own the DVDs for the shows and the movie so I can watch it anytime I want. :smug:

Well it's airing at 1am every weekday on adult swim. I own the DVDs for the shows and the movie so I can watch it anytime I want. :smug:

Not here in England :( Our TV axed it (and most anime) years ago!

A) I didn't think you watched Cowboy Bebop :goodjob:

B) Motivated by the recent airing to make this?

I dont have cable, nor I don't watch any TV. I watched the space cowboy back durin gthe original airing in 2001.

Wow, this looks really nice! The details match the series' one perfectly. Any reason for this (such as a possible mod/scenarion on the horizon or possibly a personal request by someone) or was it more the "what can I do to pass the time on this saturday evening" kind of thing?

I watched Cowboy Bebop many years ago, and I think it still remains my favourite anime ever. The unit looks amazing, very very nice work!

Top Bottom