Ork looted Basilisk & Chimera (Nov 14, 2007)

aaglo... I took the time to make some new sounds for your Looted Basilisk. I also noticed a Tear through the Cannon in the first frames of the Attack A in the NE direction. I corrected that too. As you know, Flicster will do that with some angles in animations sometimes. I added a light shadow shade to the Palette for use to add extra pixels to the area that wanted to tear. I changed the .ini to use the Fidget for the Victory sound concerning the new sounds.
I did not have time to make sounds for the Looted Chimera too but Hope this helps anyway.

...I Game Tested the sounds as usual. All seem to work well.

I will upload the Files and send you a PM with the Link. I would upload them here but I am just temporarily adding them to my Uploads for you. I have used quite a lot of of my allowed Upload space.

Thanks, mr V. :)
It was a kind of a "joke" to complain you not making great sounds as often as you used to... I certainly do not expect you to do cool sounds by default in the future :) . But these sounds really are wonderful.

And thanks also for noticing (and fixing) the pixel problem in the anims.

UPDATE by Vuldacon:Improved sounds and fixed attackA -animation.

You are quite Welcome Mr a. :)
...and I understood the humor and had a good laugh but decided to surprise you with some sounds anyway. Hope they will be what you would want for that unit. I was not quite sure exactly what type of sounds you would want for it. Serious, Humorous, etc... Yes sometimes Flicster can be annoying but there are work arounds to that particular annomaly...After repairing the area, just add a couple of pixels of the lightest shadow shade to the outside border of the image in the area where Flicster wants to "tear" it.

I meant to also say that many times you will need to apply the extra pixels to several frames in order to prevent the "Tears"...depends on the animation and how many frames are affected by the same image position.

OK, I did not want to get this Thread Off Topic so back to your Cool Units...They are Great in the Game.

I tried to tackle POV-ray twice and failed, you need a wicked combination of artistic and programming skills, that rarely goes in pairs! :hatsoff:

I forgot I have the 'original' units hiding in my hard drive somewhere...
I can say with certainty that these loots are exquisite!
:thumbsup:

Top Bottom