Mods

alaric1112

Chieftain
I know this is a newb question even though im not a newb i am new to mods i downloaded several mods from steam but when i go to play them there nowhere to be found how do i get them to work? any help would be appreciated thanks.

OK i figured out how to enable them. i downloaded an american civil war scenario& a ww2 scenario when i launch the game its not 1939 ww2 its a regular game of civ.what am i doing wrong? Also are scenarios different than mods?Is there a different way to load them?

ok so i enabled the scenario for ww2,when i go to my scenarios to play the only one there is the free mongol scenario that was released from steam a long time ago no other scenarios are there to pick from.What am i doing wrong?

Have a look in the Civ 5 Mods section for the scenrio in question. There seem to be a couple of WW2 scenarios, I found this comment in the thread of one of them:

In game set up select the map that goes with the scenario, and a button should then show up under the map once you've selected it which says "Load Scenario." The button does get somewhat hidden by the map name so you'll have to look carefully for it.

Thanks Furiey it worked,I wonder if all scenarios that you download work the same way? Im going to try the civil war scenario tomorrow and see.Thanks again for all your help!

Top Bottom