Game status: Science Victory
Game date: 1901AD
Turns played: 321
Base score: 1801
Final score: 2814
Time played: 12:41:00
Submitted save: Pachacuti_0321 AD-1901.Civ5Save
Renamed file: sebtanic_C513901.Civ5Save

321 turns... nothing too impressive. Got lots of food but was struggling with happiness most of the time.

Game: Civ5 GOTM 139
Date submitted: Not submitting
Reference number:
Your name: ATEX
Game date: ?
Turns played: 256
Base score: ?
Final score: ?
Time played: ?

I messed up the savegames for both 139 and 140, so no submitting for either. But I can see my times going down now. By studying how other fast people here play. Thanks for sharing tips, builds and strategies guys. Speedrunning made Civ 5 fun again for me! It still fascinates me how quick you guys win.

- Did you use your UU?
Yes I think I built three and took out Ghandi with them.

- How useful was your UA?
Loved it! Never played Inca before, so had no idea how good it could work. Got an amazing Petra city at the south west of the capital.

- Did you use spying to your advantage?
No

- Was Faith helpful to achieve victory?
Very! Buying GW and GS and a GE for Hubble.

- What Social Policies did you choose and in what order? Which Ideology did you choose?
Went liberty, Opened piety, then two ratio, order, finishing piety and exploration in the final 40 turns

- What techs did you prioritize?
Nothing special

- How did you use piety and exploration?
Getting to buy all kinds of Great People at will is quite useful. Gives flexibility to adjust.

Spoiler :

Wanted to show of my Petra powerhouse that I can see many others didnt build. =) With the terrace farms and that number of desert hills next to mountains it was quite the nice spot. =)

Moderator Action: For large images, they should be placed in spoiler tags for those people that do not have large screen monitors.

Attachments

• turn 100.jpg
    turn 100.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 142
  • End.jpg
    End.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 206
Game: Civ5 GOTM 139
Date submitted: Not submitting
Reference number:
Your name: ATEX
Game date: ?
Turns played: 256
Base score: ?
Final score: ?
Time played: ?

I messed up the savegames for both 139 and 140, so no submitting for either. But I can see my times going down now. By studying how other fast people here play. Thanks for sharing tips, builds and strategies guys. Speedrunning made Civ 5 fun again for me! It still fascinates me how quick you guys win.

- Did you use your UU?
Yes I think I built three and took out Ghandi with them.

- How useful was your UA?
Loved it! Never played Inca before, so had no idea how good it could work. Got an amazing Petra city at the south west of the capital.

- Did you use spying to your advantage?
No

- Was Faith helpful to achieve victory?
Very! Buying GW and GS and a GE for Hubble.

- What Social Policies did you choose and in what order? Which Ideology did you choose?
Went liberty, Opened piety, then two ratio, order, finishing piety and exploration in the final 40 turns

- What techs did you prioritize?
Nothing special

- How did you use piety and exploration?
Getting to buy all kinds of Great People at will is quite useful. Gives flexibility to adjust.

Spoiler :

Wanted to show of my Petra powerhouse that I can see many others didnt build. =) With the terrace farms and that number of desert hills next to mountains it was quite the nice spot. =)
I was wondering if anyone was going to use that spot. Glad to see that you are improving and are enjoying the games [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom