Civ 5 Leader Scene problem

France-Fan

Chieftain
I just bought and started playing Civ 5 and i have all of my drivers and programs up to date. But when i play the game and enter diplomacy with ANY leader i have the same problem. The leaders skin is completely black. Their clothing is fine the bakground is fine. their eyes and teeth are fine. Their physical (technically speaking) is completely black ... any ideas with whats wrong?

o ok. Well, here is the Dxdiag

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 10/26/2011, 10:18:11
Machine name: FAMILY-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.110617-0336)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
System Model: GT5662
BIOS: )Phoenix - Award WorkstationBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9500 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 3070MB RAM
Page File: 2449MB used, 3927MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode

------------------

and all of my settings on civ 5 for the graphics are set to low. and when set to minimums the static leaders do work, i just wasnt to fix any problems with my hardware,dwonloads,ect

Civ version: 1.0.1.383

According to gateway it uses the 256 meg ATI Radeon HD 2400XT Video Card.

That is strange though since it is a DirectX 10, but the dxdiag says it is using version 11.

But that info at least possibly explains why there are issues with the leaders: The card is too weak, it's below the minimum specs.

thats strange tho because most of everything with the leaders is fine. the only issue is the leaders skin. cloting and things that arent skin colored are fine ... movement and their clothing and backgrounds are perfect.

oh and what other info do you need?

thats strange tho because most of everything with the leaders is fine. the only issue is the leaders skin. cloting and things that arent skin colored are fine ... movement and their clothing and backgrounds are perfect.

oh and what other info do you need?

Are you using the original graphics card, or did you replace it with a newer one?

Top Bottom