Civilization

He returns! Subscribing early on, can't wait to see where this one goes, hopefully finishes this time!

Hey! I always finish...the story, just maybe not the game.

Anyway, it's funny you mention it because I was starting to think I might not have the stamina to continue this. I didn't explicitly say I'd post once per turn, but you can tell that's what I'm shooting for.

Even at quick speed, that's a whole lot of posts...so this one might not end until, oh, 2015 or so.

Spine tingling! And very different from anything I've read; I'm really enjoying the very unique writing style and the mix between game narrative, dialogue, and back story. It is a great way to bring sense to the sometimes awkward fact that all civs start at the same time and I really like the reincarnation/transcendence/evolution explanation for the leaders. I think my favorite part so far is when things start coming together in Eight. Keep up the great writing and I too am more than happy reading until 2015!

I was actually hoping to finish by November because I want to do NaNoWriMo this year, but I don't think that's a realistic goal. So expect a hiatus then.

The other thing that worries me--and I've never done this before either--is that I don't know how this game is going to turn out. I've played ahead a bit, but I'm writing a story and I really don't know how it's going to end.

I Ching that, Philip K. Dick!

ooo, this looks interesting, subbed

:clap:

Wow I love how everything fits neatly into your back story. As it was said earlier, this back story really does deal well with the awkwardness of trying to tell a story in the context of all civilizations starting at the same time and other gamey aspects. Great work! Waiting for more!

good update:goodjob:

Top Bottom