Biggest country you've ever had

lol only 1.5 billion pop i got 20 billion pop, i make huge blobs, 1 time i espanded too fast and i didnt have enouth money to pay the maitmance and research was 0% and i still lost money (i was new and i tryed to city spam like in civ 3) because i am a expansionist and industrialist usaly i am ALWAYS the top power at the end of the game, if i survive that long i always look big and jucy.

lol only 1.5 billion pop i got 20 billion pop, i make huge blobs, 1 time i espanded too fast and i didnt have enouth money to pay the maitmance and research was 0% and i still lost money (i was new and i tryed to city spam like in civ 3) because i am a expansionist and industrialist usaly i am ALWAYS the top power at the end of the game, if i survive that long i always look big and jucy.

I hope ur enjoying Agustus Caesar

foregot to take a screenshot but last game i got every single city to 50 pop! i love sids sushi! i don't remember how much pop i had though

In terms of the land area demographic, I played a huge world map as the Aztecs and controlled all of North America except the northeast Us/Canada coast and the arctic north, Central America, The Caribbean, northern South America (Venezuela, Colombia) and Brazil, Eastern Australia and the Indonesian islands of Borneo and Java.

26 billion population
46 cities

Romans forever!!!

Hey, Genine...2 billion people and a life expectancy of 45 years? What're you feeding them, aphrodesiac cigarrettes?

The huge maps make me want to tear my hair out waiting for turns to end and since I am a control freak my turns take forever.

I think I got up to 400 million and I thought that was a huuuuuge empire, congrats on 2 billion lol!

Top Bottom