Advertising.

classical_hero

In whom I trust
How shall we go about advertising this game on the front page? I would like to see teams give a spoiler about what there team has done so far, obviously without giving away valuable info. That is a suggestion I have come up with. Do you guys think this is good for the game and how should we best go and advertise this game?

It's too early for any spoiler info but this could be advertised on the front page some game info like map size, that we have 100 participants etc as well as each team's short bio... for instance Team K.I.S.S.
How we came up with the team name K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid
What civ we are. Celts
What form of government we run. Anarchists No government is a good government.
Team motto: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Add each team's logo (ours by our personal interior designer Mistfit (tm) )

etc.

We could also post another 'add' on the pbem site ... giving the info the Glam Panda suggests ;)

I think pbem people will very much enjoy the extension and fleshing of a normal pbem ... these players have also proved dedication and stamina time wise to a long game ...

fe3333au said:
We could also post another 'add' on the pbem site ... giving the info the Glam Panda suggests ;)
It has been done by Ginger Ale and RegentMan at CDZ and I believe teams have added members from CGN as well. Maybe a post at Apolyton?

Anyone who frequents Apolyton, or CGN, or any other Civ sites are free to let others know - I have already posted one @ CDZ.

I will talk with RegentMan and subsequently TF hopefully about a front page annoucement.

I think logos and info about each team (NON SPOILER - no spoiler info, no way) would be great.

Top Bottom