Need help

Alexflorin30

Chieftain
Hi,

Sorry for eventually posting on the wrong place but I searched and came out so many posts with totally other informations.

Could someone please tell me hot to contact each civilization? normally in civ4 i could do it via score, just clicking their names but in civ 5 i can not do it so?.

thank you

well, i was afraid that this is the way....but what was in civ4 via score was better.

Thank you for your answer!!

Could I ask more pls?

Where do you see the birth rate progress of your great people?

In civ4 was so nice represented , for each type how many turns remains and how can this be affected from other settings of civilization.

(I play civil 5 just for 2 hours)

You can also access all of the civs (as well as city states) from the Diplomacy screen. In the recent update which came out with G&K, they have even added a button to find a city state on the map from the Diplomacy screen which is very nice.

Press your city's banner on the map to get into the city screen... the GP graphics are in the top right hand side of the screen.

Where do you see the birth rate progress of your great people?

In the top left of your screen, click on the "bulb" icon (not the one which shows your science rate, the grey one below). Then the game shows you a list of options for game data, one of them is the GP status.

thank you all for your time to write me,

I believe all of you have played civ4 ....I am a little bit nostalgic, some feelings remain there, I can not have it again with civ 5..probably is also age or i have to invest a little bit more time before i will get the real taste .

Top Bottom