Wonky map scripts

Lparsons7641

Chieftain
( I haven't played in a while before BNW so my memory may be wrong!)

Hello everyone,

Anyone think the BNW map scripts are off? Or is it just my bad luck.

I've tried a few games, first as Indonesia. Archipelago. I got a 1 city island (perfect, what I was looking for).

But there was no where for me to go except a big 4 city Chinese island, and a 4 tile island with almost no resources and 1 fish pre-astronomy. I fell so far behind I quit.

Now I'm playing as Brazil. Got an okay start (but lots and lots of the same luxury items, I have 7 citrus) Lots of jungle, 1 river, few hills, but NO strategic resources (it's a standard continents game, I have about 1/4 of one of the 3 continents, and I have 2 iron, 2 horses, 0 coal) Actually, only Spain (which basically got half the continent to itself) and America (Runaway on it's on continent with 2X my score) have all the coal. Ditto for the natural wonders (America has 2 Spain has 2) America also has twice as many wonders as anyone else, and already has an ideology, while I can't get one because I can build no factories (which also makes my production slow, no hills, all jungle=no production and little food)

Top Bottom