I can't finish the scientific victory

warmgun

Chieftain
hello,

i am french, but i'll try to esplain my problem.
i have G&K and BNW, i try to win making the space ship for scientific victory. i have all the parts done, as shown in the image attached: but i don't have the option at the left to add to space ship! is there something changed since vanilla? :sad:

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 167
yes, already won with that victory before extensions.
what is the right way for this kind of victories?

I mean, have you already won the game you are playing right now (via another victory condition)? If so, you won't be able to complete your spaceship.

yes, there was a diplomatic victory, but i went back a couple of tours to get the scientific victory: do you mean the game remember the first one?

yes, there was a diplomatic victory, but i went back a couple of tours to get the scientific victory: do you mean the game remember the first one?

When you say you went back a couple of turns, do you mean you loaded an old save from before the cultural victory ?

If that's the case I'm pretty sure you should be able to complete the science victory >_<

yes, that's what i did: i loaded an old saved automatic save, and i thought too i will be able to win again in the same game :(

yes, that's what i did: i loaded an old saved automatic save, and i thought too i will be able to win again in the same game :(

You may have loaded a too recent old saved automatic save; it is very easy on the auto load to grab one save later than what you really wanted.

This is because in Civ IV (and all previous versions *) the autosave was at the beginning of the turn. In Civ V, its instead at the end of the turn the moment you hit end turn (and were unable to change anything).

* Exception: There was a Civ IV mod used by the Hall of Fame that also moved autosave)

It is generally best to save on the turn of the UN vote before committing your delegates if you want both the UN & Space race achievement from the same game.

Top Bottom