Interesting Screenshots

check this one out:

war of the ages land population:depends on kill fire's mood in the following ways:
happy: 0
sad: 0
mad: 0
every emoition exept these two: 0
pissed:-1
extemly happy:1 but suffering the worst of torchers:
listening to the worlds most annoying song and it goes like this:milea hee milea ha milea ha milea ha ha. over and over and over again! :mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha:

here's one:

Oh, and let's forget about the annoying sceintist stuff!

I already realized that, kill fire. And I'm pretty sure everyone else does.
BTW, do the shapes in that massive pollution block that are in between the pollution tiles remind you of kon's first name? :D :scan:

EDIT: WTF??? I never typed that!!!

I am sorry for straying off topic. But I am still unable to:
1.Take Screenshots on a Dell computer.
2.Upload files, for I have tried before and I failed.
So I suppose I will be lurking here for most of the time.
@Kill Fire: That is Dragostea Din Tea by the Moldovan Alternative band Ozone. It is commonly referred to in the US as the Numa Numa Song.

Where? There doesn't seem to me to be that much desert. And there's only 1 picture. Oh, and while this isn't interesting, it's funny (Not the picture itself, but what I say after it):

I hit the top! So, where's my prize?? :confused: :crazyeye: :lol:
I got this rating after a 650 BC Conquest victory on a tiny pangaea on warlord... (Score was 5539, IIRC)

choxorn said:
I already realized that, kill fire. And I'm pretty sure everyone else does.
BTW, do the shapes in that massive pollution block that are in between the pollution tiles remind you of kon's first name? :D :scan:
I realize what those look like and sorry guys about the I'm not the only one who was sopposed to post screen shots post:sad: I just got tired of being the only one.

Swiss_Mercenari said:
I am sorry for straying off topic. But I am still unable to:
1.Take Screenshots on a Dell computer.
2.Upload files, for I have tried before and I failed.
So I suppose I will be lurking here for most of the time.
@Kill Fire: That is Dragostea Din Tea by the Moldovan Alternative band Ozone. It is commonly referred to in the US as the Numa Numa Song.
no kidding! I can take screen shots just fine on a dell. I wonder why?:rolleyes:

Oh, yes, that one does have a lot of desert. It's (as you have probably figured out) SOTD 49: Desert Iron, when global warming turned a hill to desert. I wonder where the pollution is, though. :hmm: Probably on the other continent.

I presume that I must hit the print screen button and then open adobe or another photographical program, but I have never tried such a thing.
I am not sure that the picture above counts, due to the fact it is a photograph of a locale on earth.:p
About it: The Earth would become quite cold if such an event took place (the replacement of landmasses by ice). But not as cold as the Northern US in the Winter:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree that the screenshots should be kept to a civ 3 basis, but the northern US thing... That depends on where you live!

So I'm playing the Napoleon campaign as France. I attacked Russia and Spain signed a military alliance against me. Here's what I'm up against, plus about 30 more.

UPDATE: I'm currently more screwed. They are fighting me with 70+ total units. The two advantages I have is A)I'm fighting on home territory and B)All my units are stronger than theirs.

And I'm not just screwed. I am ****ED.

Top Bottom