Interesting Screenshots

Plus, you have a huge territory- looks like you conquered Prussia, Austria, Naples, Holland (well, duh, they had 1 city), England (Wow, IMO, they are the Most Powerful civ besides you! :eek:), and Sweden, and Spain has conquered Portugal. You are a great warmonger! What level is this?

OK, WTF? I am playing the Rise of Rome Conquest, as Rome. After I kill a Numidian Mercernary defending Marsala, a worker shows up, and I assume it must have been the last defending unit. Only Problem is, my Legionary didn't capture the city (or the worker)!!!!!! BTW, This is 1.00 patch because my computer won't accept 1.22 patch.
EDIT: D'oh! I forgot the screenie! :wallbash:

I always thougt that the Rise of Rome conquest's starting date was approximately 150 BC, which would be historically inaccurate due to the fact tha t the Punic wars occured from 264-202 BC, so technically if it began on that date the Carthaginians would have to be, by historical default, excluded.

choxorn said:
Plus, you have a huge territory- looks like you conquered Prussia, Austria, Naples, Holland (well, duh, they had 1 city), England (Wow, IMO, they are the Most Powerful civ besides you! :eek:), and Sweden, and Spain has conquered Portugal. You are a great warmonger! What level is this?
I think I'm playing on either Monarch or Warlord (whichever is harder). The date for the end of scoring is already past, but I continued playing. England was a pain in the ass. I had to assemble a HUGE navy to bridge my units over there. I'm currently fielding 13 armies, 200+ Imperial guards, 50+ grand batteries, 40-60 ships of the line and troop transports. The problem is all my forces just finished a war in Russia and it's going to take them awhile to get down to Spain to fight off those ****ers.

WacktheMedic said:
I think I'm playing on either Monarch or Warlord (whichever is harder)
Then you are playing Monarch. Monarch is two levels harder. The order is Chieftain, Warlord, Regent, Monarch, Emperor, (Demigod), Deity, (Sid). Demigod and Sid are only in C3C.

@WackTheMedic: Aren't there railroads in the Napoleanic war scenario? I might be mistaken, but I think there are (it would be historically acurrate, at least)
@Tim: Why would a unit inside a ship matter?
@Swiss Mercernari: Well, the RoR conquest begins in 350 BC and ends in 300 AD.

Hey, you're right! Weird. It IS historically accurate for railroads to be there, because they were in invented some time in the 1700's.

Yeah allowing railroads would be totally unrealistic. Rails laid over the entire map at that time - no way!

@Tim: Well, maybe there were. I am much farther in the game now. However, I did just walk right into that city, so maybe they pulled it out. I think I saw a galley moving away that turn.
@Stazro: Well, I am wrong then. Still, there should at least be a Steam Power tech- that would be accurate. Then again, it was only used in what was then the U.S. for a while...

Here are some screenshots of slightly unusual game events:

Ever had uranium as your first connected strategic resource?

the whole screenshot (in a spoiler, because it's 1920x1200 :smug:):
Spoiler :

AI espionage:

Spoiler :

Busy? you could be!
Spoiler :

@the last screenshot: Holy Cow! How many cities/units etc? 1020 AD and you have that many cities and rails *almost* everywhere!!!

Heh, it's only at Warlord, so only workers and settlers are required for a very long time. But by 1070 AD I had:

Probably ~200 slaves.
Not sure how many cities; I didn't hit the limit in that game, though.
It was a milking game, the final score was 17832 (no. 3 on the CFC HoF for that level).

That is an insane amount of workers

Swiss_Mercenari said:
Basically, the sun will collapse due to immense mass, and become a black hole (equivalent gravity:Earth 56, Black Hole 887465573203432.120955676).

Am I the only one who noted that someone with a 170-180 IQ thinks that our sun is going to turn into a black hole?:rolleyes:

Now I see Choxorn cool.

Top Bottom