Not for The PSP?

Yorkshire_14

EA SPORTS/Civ guy
They should atleast make it for the PSP aswell. DS is good but PSP would be better.

Nope, PSP version got canned so they would have time for the Wii version.

What about PS2 aswell?

Nope :(

PS3,360,Wii and DS only.

Well don't give up all hope. If Revolutions does well on the release day platforms , Firaxis may decide to go ahead and make one for the PSP.

Although I have both the DS and the PSP I think I'd prefer to play Revolutions on my PSP rather than the DS.

I also have a DS & PSP. Thanks for responding to the forum !

The Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo DS versions of Civilization Revolution are currently planned for release next spring, while the Wii iteration will follow in the fall. As the Wii version was not originally planned, it will take Firaxis a few more months to get it out to retail, as everything is being done in-house and Meier is directly involved with the development across all platforms. Stretching their talent across four releases (along with other, non-Revolution projects) meant that a potential PSP version had to be passed over, though Caudill admits to being a huge fan of the handheld.

there we go

Only time will tell, I guess

Well they didn't rule it out after they finished the other versions, since the Wii is fall '08 instead of spring.

True, if it sells really well.. who knows

Like i said before, only time will tell.

Well don't give up all hope. If Revolutions does well on the release day platforms , Firaxis may decide to go ahead and make one for the PSP.

Although I have both the DS and the PSP I think I'd prefer to play Revolutions on my PSP rather than the DS.

I have both as well and I was about to sell my DS, I am pretty dissapointed they are not putting this on the PSP.

Yeah i don't really like the PSP. My friend bought one and it broke in the same year he got it.:(

so did my friends PSP, LOL

Top Bottom