8.3x Bugs Thread

A text mismatch with the Leader Korinna:

Leaderinfo points to TXT_LEADER_ALEXI_PEDIA
Text file contains TXT_LEADER_ALEXIS_PEDIA

I suggest changing both to KORINNA.

Tarq, is this different then the event change of name that was done previously? If so let me know which is the correct file to correct and I will take care of it.

Tarq, is this different then the event change of name that was done previously? If so let me know which is the correct file to correct and I will take care of it.

I think it's an incomplete clean-up of a previous problem. I changed my files today so I'm not certain where the problem was. But I think it's:

In the Scion text file in XML/Text KORINNA_PEDIA has a LINK to LEADER_ALEXIS.
It should be LEADER_KORINNA.

Basically any "ALEXIS" in that file should be "KORINNA".

In the Scions of Patria module the LeaderInfo references LEADER_ALEXI. It should be LEADER_KORINNA. EXCEPT for the ART_DEF. You may as well leave that alone... unless you go to the ART file and change things there, too.

1) The revised Haunted Land code doesn't seem to be working.

2) SCIONS_CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml (in the module folder) still has ARTSTYLE_INFERNAL rather than ARTSTYLE_SCION for "ArtStyleType". So far as I can tell all the other files for the new city/improvement art are present or updated.

ALSO:

Dropped in at line 600 of CvGameUtils.py, this'll keep the Emperor worshiping "Agnostic" Scion leaders from building the Imperial Cenotaph, and prevent the (heretical) non-Agnostic leaders from building the Temple of the Gift.

Spoiler :

Code:
			if eBuilding == gc.getInfoTypeForString('BUILDING_IMPERIAL_CENOTAPH'):
				return True

if pPlayer.getCivilizationType() == gc.getInfoTypeForString('CIVILIZATION_SCIONS'):
			if not pPlayer.hasTrait(gc.getInfoTypeForString('TRAIT_AGNOSTIC')):
				if eBuilding == gc.getInfoTypeForString('BUILDING_TEMPLE_OF_THE_GIFT'):
					return True

the spell sacrifice population has an other button art then i uploaded. i don't know if this is intended, if it is i have no problems with it.

ira has wrong button art. (shows up as an archer)

scions still use the infernal cities, although you put the modified city nif in the patch files.

Yeah Hi guys ! im new to wild mana and must say i like i alot.
I played FFH for a long time and Wild Mana is much more challenging and interesting
THE TEAM is doing a great JOB at developing this game. Thanks to all! keep on rollinn yeah

playing 8.30
So here is my prob, i discovered hunting, but theres no House valadis as state wonder in my city, i got the sign at my city status but i have to go into the world builder to select the house, whereas he asks me House Valadis wants to join our empire (while in world builder)... and im sure i was the first to discover hunting
am i doing something wrong ? :crazyeye:

for the roleplay element you may try to imagine my speech in a thick austrian accent ^^

once again great mod

The options "houses of Erebus" and "equipment" are turned on, even if not clicked in a custom-game.

The unit "azer" isn't listed in the index, as is the banditlord Nietz (from an event)

Early in the first test, but it appears that my worker has "order" issues.
The "skip turn" icon indicator is permanently on. If I give the build road order, he will build the road, the go into automatic skip turn mode. Same with irrigate, as soon as the initial command order is completed, he goes into a stasis.

Also it appears, he is disabled from going into two tiles of terrain. At this point, I would have to assume it is relevant to smoke and heat (caused by nearby Earth Elementals). Other units can enter these tiles, but not my worker.

This "statis" effect occurs even during a step by step movement phase. If I command the worker to move one tile only (no movement penalty), it will not recognize it has a second movement point available, and go into statis.

Edit 1: Now this worker unit, can not enter a city to escape an attack by marauders. This is a different city then the area mentioned above, there are no elementals for that assumed effet.
since noone else experienced something close to this I suggest you try a re-install wildmana if the problem persists.

Hello,

Got a python exception while generating map with ErebusContinent.

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "ErebusContinent", line 5304, in addBonuses

File "ErebusContinent", line 6416, in AddBonuses

File "ErebusContinent", line 6495, in AddBonusType

ValueError:  bad index shuffling plot list randIndex=8562 listLength=8562, mapSize=10240
ERR: Python function addBonuses failed, module ErebusContinent

I will not fix bugs related to specific mapscripts like "ErebusContinent". Try the newest version of the mapscript and see if it fixes it.

2)
There is an event where you discover a shrine of caanulos of war, if you destroy the shrine a demon is spawned. This demon is missing its button art (pink)

I guess you don't have a screenshot or something?

EDIT: See attached save, repeatable crash upon loading (great game with the Sheam bursting over my borders with limitless $#(&*$(*&) pyre zombies... Windows 7 x64, latest 8.30 patch installed that I just downloaded earlier this evening...

Something corrupted the Save file, could also have been caused by a lot of things unrelated to Wildmana. Sorry, can't fix your savegame.

@ Sephi,

Here is the curent list of file tags I have ready for upload upon your approval.

Spoiler :
Files worked and ready to upload on SVN 213 pending approval:

ADDED TAGS:

1. FFH Wild Mana\Assets\XML\Text\CIV4WildmanaNewGW.xml

<Tag>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_HOUSE_GHALLANDA_STRATEGY</Tag>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_SPELL_INTO_THE_MIST_PEDIA</Tag>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_UNIT_JOT_WORKER_STRATEGY</Tag>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_UNIT_JOT_WORKER_HELP</Tag>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_UNIT_JOT_SETTLER_STRATEGY</Tag>
<Civilopedia>TXT_KEY_UNIT_JOT_SETTLER_PEDIA</Civilopedia>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_UNIT_JOT_SETTLER_HELP</Tag>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_UNIT_JOT_ADULT_STRATEGY</Tag>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_UNIT_JOT_ADULT_HELP</Tag>

FIXED TAGS:

1. FFH Wild Mana\Assets\XML\Text\CIV4WildmanaNewGW.xml

<Tag>TXT_KEY_FEATURE_HAUNTED_LANDS_HELP</Tag>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_SPELL_INTO_THE_MIST_HELP</Tag>

go for it!

I found a crippling bug with the Fey. I switched to Winter Court and had my trait changed to fallow, which is normal. However, when I switched back to Summer Court and lost the fallow trait, none of the ocean/coastal tiles within any of my cities' workable tiles provided food. The land terraformed back to grasslands and provided food as usual, but all the water tiles stayed as if I still had the fallow trait.
should be fixed
I found another issue as well, although I'm unsure if it is related to just the Fey. When setting Priests of Leaves to automatically terraform, they will not do anything, even if they are already standing on top of a tile that has no forest on it. PoLs' bloom has been pretty reliable in the older patches (although they have a bad, bad habit of all bunching up onto a single tile, even though it doesn't make the spell cast any faster), so I'm not sure what happened.

I tested them and they work fine. Also added some code so several Priests should attempt to spread out and not move to the same tile.

So here is my prob, i discovered hunting, but theres no House valadis as state wonder in my city, i got the sign at my city status but i have to go into the world builder to select the house, whereas he asks me House Valadis wants to join our empire (while in world builder)... and im sure i was the first to discover hunting
am i doing something wrong ? :crazyeye:

for the roleplay element you may try to imagine my speech in a thick austrian accent ^^

once again great mod

no bug. Research a tech first will not give you the support of a House. Hunting is required so that you can gain the Support of House Vadalis at all.

Top Bottom