Stop Bullying my City States!!

Is there any way stopping an AI Civilization from bullying a city state under my protection? The Ottomans keeps apologizing for it but yet remains plundering them.

I think if you pledge to protect them it will discourage (not prevent) the AI civs from bullying them. But if they keep doing it and you don't declare way on them, then why should they stop? I say kill 'em all! :)

Dido is doing that to my city states as we speak. I am so going to kick her butt!!!!!

That's one of the things I've noticed the AI is better with. I'm best buds with the head warmonger in my current game(and he's taken over most of the CSs) but he seems to leave alone any that I pledge to protect.

Try seeing if you can get a DoF with the Ottomans. If you aren't trading with them, nor friends with them they don't really have any reason to stop.

That's one of the things I've noticed the AI is better with. I'm best buds with the head warmonger in my current game(and he's taken over most of the CSs) but he seems to leave alone any that I pledge to protect.

Try seeing if you can get a DoF with the Ottomans. If you aren't trading with them, nor friends with them they don't really have any reason to stop.

Hmm I'll try that. Thanks!

They won't stop bullying. You're not even expected to stop them bullying; just tell them they'll pay for it. That's all that's required.

The trade off is you take the diplomacy hit with the AI so that you get the influence bonus from the city state.

Got exactly the same problem, the Ottomans attacked City-states that were under my protection, but I kept the promise to my city-states and declared war on the Ottomans, after I protected those city-states twice against the Ottomans, they got afraid of me, so keep the promise!

If somebody is giving a friend of yours a bad name do you stand up for your friend or just let them get trash talked?

Don't be the coward. Stand up for those who are weak. Even the weak can work in unison to be one and be strong.

Fight those who bully your city state. Be their protector, as you promised them, be their hero. You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom