Civ IV Live Streaming

Is there anyway you can name the games you play? I tried some on demand videos, but it's hard to find specific stuff.

Is there anyway you can name the games you play? I tried some on demand videos, but it's hard to find specific stuff.

Apparently I can create folders, so from now on I'll put new stuff there...

That being said, IMMORTAL UNIVERSITY GANDHI will now commence...!

Why does the stream suddenly go offline

If you think the difference between Europe and the States is bad try Australia.

Anyone else having trouble with the 'in demand' vids? I consistently get about 75% of the way through each one, and then they just stop?

Just as a heads up to my viewers, I'll be out of town for a few days and unable to stream during that time frame as my location will not have internet access of any kind (let alone something that can handle it).

The reason the videos are getting cut off may be the fact that I'm deliberately stopping/restarting them so that some of the viewers can see them.

Anyway, I'm now starting a shadow of madscientist's RPC (King George).

Missed it myself - I am noting that the most recent posts are 3 hours into the future, but I do have my forum time options set correctly. Either I have a personal temporal displacement problem or there is a problem with the forum software.

@TMIT - could you post the times when you intend to play to enable us to watch - no need to be too religious about it, but it seems we can't rely on the times indicated on the individual posts.

EDIT - actually, my time of posting for this post is correctly set, so maybe its other folks settings that's a problem - unless my time appears off to others....

Missed it myself - I am noting that the most recent posts are 3 hours into the future, but I do have my forum time options set correctly. Either I have a personal temporal displacement problem or there is a problem with the forum software.

@TMIT - could you post the times when you intend to play to enable us to watch - no need to be too religious about it, but it seems we can't rely on the times indicated on the individual posts.

EDIT - actually, my time of posting for this post is correctly set, so maybe its other folks settings that's a problem - unless my time appears off to others....

Both your and my time look fine...I started the game around 8 pm and it ran a few hours until I finished it.

I checked the on demand video for my madscientist RPC stream ---> it's all there though broken into a couple segments apparently.

Also, since the youtubbers want to see an American leader, I will be doing washington now. I will probably do a little preview segment on youtube or something that links it over. Anyway I'm playing for an hour or two before dinner, then finishing it up later...starting as of my posting this :).

Btw, there was this notion on the screen that HC completed the Taj, so there is really no complaining there... ;)

Top Bottom