Unit Request Thread

This is essentially a long shot, but would anyone be willing to work on a model that looks similar to this?

Spoiler :

Oh who's that for? I want to say to the Tinglits but they've already been released. Also where did you find that image? It's amazing looking!

Also along with TPang's request, anyone can do a GG, Citadel and maybe castle skin for me? Thanks!

Gonna ask for something a bit odd, could I get a Great Person looking something like this? Either one works, or maybe a conglomeration of the two:

Spoiler :

Drum design:
Spoiler :

How for this model to make the sails? This unit would be nice for Enlightenment Era.

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0022.jpg
    Civ5Screen0022.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 313
  • Armoured Cruiser.rar
    169.5 KB · Views: 188
Would anyone be interested in making a Dragon Priest?

A hovering unit, that uses fireball casting (no weapons necessary). like Nomad or What's gandalf wizard using the dromon fire
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Also, actually much more needed are are Khajiit units, really any cat man would work.......going to be using the "Big Cats" models (thanks Nomad or What, Deliverator, Supa (Uploaded by Nomad or What)!!) for the time being...

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

We're just about to release one of our new Aboriginal Civs, but one of the last things holding us up is the unit art. We're looking for something that resembles the icon below and utilises the Atlatl animations. We're thinking that you could get away with rigging the Songhai Scout to the Atlatl throw animations. We can also get someone to retexture the unit, so wouldn't have to worry about reskinning unless you wanted to.

I'll jump on the Colonialist Legacies request bandwagon, too: We've had a mod on the shelf for over a year because we need an art. It's the Coast Salish, for their Salish Sto:mex "Noble Warrior" unit.

There's two ways to do this;
1) It's rather similar to Deliverator's Tlingit Xaa model, but with a spear. Arguably it should also use a different pattern for the clothes, but after 1.5 years I'm getting very un-picky.
If the clothes were different, it would be like this:

Option 2, it looks a lot like or , except possibly with the above kind of blanket -- the blanket is a marker of a Noble.

Got some lesser-known Ancient Egyptian mods in the works, and we could use a boost for a unit called a Tuataua ship. Nobody knows what the real ones looked like, but a model based on this kind of sketch would work nicely. Thanks in advance, kind stranger

I'm looking for an Irish Kern for a final Civ5 mod i want to do before civ6 lands. If anyone knows of any models that look similiar, or can be converted from Civ4 or retextured, that'd great. Thanks!

I'm looking for an Irish Kern for a final Civ5 mod i want to do before civ6 lands. If anyone knows of any models that look similiar, or can be converted from Civ4 or retextured, that'd great. Thanks!

Hello Fireburg! I'll take this.

But do you know how to re-texture unit models? I think I can made the Kern model but I'm not good at 2d-texturing, so you probably need to re-texture it by yourself.

I can do decent texturing, even if it's just cutting together other textures and such. Thanks.

Hey, I'm making a Dutch East India Company mod and I'm looking for a Model for my UU the Dutch East Indiaman. There is already a model but the mod it was created for has been removed and the creator is inactive.

Attachments

• IMG_7876.JPG
    IMG_7876.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 357
Top Bottom