multiplayer status

reybiz

Chieftain
Hello there,

First off, i want to thank the creators of this awesome mod for putting in their time and effort to make this. I am really really enjoying this expansion pack!!

I just wanted to know what other peoples experiences are playing this in multiplayer (direct ip for instance), and also i would like to ask the creators if they are still working on this, and if players can expect new versions of this mod (with increased mp stability).
Thanks all!

I plan on finishing this up and releasing a final 1.0 release within the next couple weeks.

I'll completely remove WoC which should fix most of the remaining multiplayer issues. Some python problems with Revolutions may remain, but as far as I'm aware most of these were fixed last year sometime.

I plan on finishing this up and releasing a final 1.0 release within the next couple weeks.

That was posted four months ago and 0.9.9b is still the current version. Now I don´t want to rush you, but I would really like to play a PBEM-game with this mod and it just doesn´t seem to work so I hope the final version would maybe fix this problem.
Great Fan of the mod btw, I loved it from the instant I opened the main menu the first time.

Cheers.

I'll completely remove WoC which should fix most of the remaining multiplayer issues. Some python problems with Revolutions may remain, but as far as I'm aware most of these were fixed last year sometime.

Any news on this? Obviously not trying to be a pain, but I've just got back here and well, I'd love to see this up and running again!

Top Bottom